[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm super fucking hype for Dark Souls III. I'm playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 20160409_001259.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160409_001259.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
I'm super fucking hype for Dark Souls III. I'm playing Dark Souls I right now and proving to myself that I am inept at this shit when I drink.

ITT: games you cannot play drunk but are great at otherwise.
>>
>>333680764
dark souls 1 is fuckin easy scrub

i bet that shit aint even 40%
>>
Anyone else want to murder people who post hurrr drunk look at my shitty beverage?
>>
>>333680841
47%
And sorry for the horizontal picture my phone turns every vertical pic into a horizontal one for some fucking stupid ass reason.

Also, are you trying to imply DS2 is harder? Psh. PSH. DS2 is a cakewalk.
>>
>>333680841
I bet you're loads of fun to kick it with.
>>
>>333681041
DS2 is what im torrenting right now

idk if its hard or not i played it before but it wasnt memorable at all, i dont remember SHIT from it

i hope dark souls 3 is as hard as DS1 was when i first played it

but it wont be... cus im a fuckin PVE god dude.
>>
>>333681134
what are we kicking

yeah im alright i guess

i bet you're hella easy to kick off of ledges
>>
>>333681172
A little cocky but okay. I mean, Dark Souls III is made by the same team that made the first one, and with the fast-paced combat of Bloodbourne, so I'm cumming buckets over it
>>
>>333681396
Nah niggy I weight 288lbs have fun trying. Also
>confirmed for edgy fedora hipster
>>
ITT dark souls autists prove once again that they're massive fags
>>
Hell yeah, kraken is my shit man.

But don't drink too much, neither of us want to see you go hollow.
>>
>>333681554
K
>>333681724
Hell yeah, I've grown to prefer bourbon but Kraken ain't bad. It's just a pint, I will retain my humanity.
>>
>decide to play Bow only
>get fucked by every boss because bows are shit
>keep at it
>beat O&S and feel like hot shit
>lightning shortbow +5 muhfuckas
>feel like hot shit
>get to four kings
>...
>...

what the FUCK do I do
>>
>>333682347
Greatbow
>>
>>333682347
dodge roll to avoid their attacks
>>
>>333682347
Just don't use bows because they're horseshit, but don't use magic because it's easymode. Go with a katana anon.

Also if you're dedicated to using a bow, I'd assume that a bow would work fine against Four Kings considering you hit the arena quite a distance from him.
>>
>>333682431
greatbows are slow as shit
>>333682469
nigger, I know how to fight the 4K, I just literally can't do enough damage. all four of them spawn before I can even kill the first one
>>333682612
maxed out lightning sbow does fucking 81 damage to the kings
I'm working on a +15 composite bow, so at least I can level Dex like crazy
>>
>calling it Dark Souls 1
>>
>>333682758
How does this compare to the damage your bow does to other bosses? I can't imagine 4K has THAT high of a def.
>>
>>333683145
its less about the DPS and more about the time restriction. other bosses I could always kite around, bait an attack, fire off an arrow then retreat. even O&S wasn't that bad, if you kept away from Ornstein you could wreck Smough pretty easily
4K just swarm you and there's not a whole lot you can do
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.