[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just tried Super Smash Bros. Wii-U for the first time, and...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: SmashBrosWiiU.jpg (455 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
SmashBrosWiiU.jpg
455 KB, 1049x1500
...it's terrible. The roster is ridiculously silly and the gameplay is horrendous. Why do so many people love this glorified button-masher and claim it's a fighting game? Abundance of content doesn't make up for poor gameplay. I'm going back to SFV.
>>
>The roster is ridiculously silly
and any other isn't?
Ebin Funposts
>>
File: 1459869210542.jpg (223 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
1459869210542.jpg
223 KB, 800x1011
>>
>>333675649
>I'm going back to SFV.
obvious troll is obvous
>>
>>
>>333675649

>ridiculously silly

What do you mean?
>>
>>333675879
The fact that Cloud got in Smash before this says a lot about the roster.
>>
>>333675942
Just the prospect of Kirby being able to contend with Ryu? Who takes this shit seriously? The Wii Fitness Trainer??

...and the amount of fanboys who really must be new to gaming and can't play a real fighting game.

>Only 2 attack buttons.
>Roster that proves how pathetic Nintendo really is as a company (nearly every decent character is borrowed from another company).
>Amiibo support (which shows they're pandering to children).

I could go on, and no shilling here... this is not a real fighting game. This is something you can play with your female friends... the same one who you kids invite over and then when they leave, they come to my house to fuck. SFV is just the most recent example of how a fighting game is done right from a gameplay standpoint.
>>
>>333675879

If you could take 2 characters from Sony Allstars and transfer them to Smash Bros, who would it be?

Ratchet and Drake are my picks
>>
>>333676825
Kirby is more skilled at fighting than Ryu or any character from Street Fighter. But obviously you wouldn't know that.
>>
>>333676825
>Implying Kirby doesn't have one the highest power levels of all the characters in Smash.
>>
File: FGmario.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FGmario.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
Spam your safest aerial out of shield the entire fight. Don't bother doing any mix ups because defense is so goddamn safe. If you mess up just roll behind them and grab, if they mess up d-throw u-air their ass.
>>
>>333677157
It's obvious he's underage and has never played a Kirby game. Probably thinks he's the same thing as Jigglypuff.
>>
File: 3fc.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
3fc.gif
1 MB, 480x270
ROLL ROLL ROLL YOU MAC GENTLY DOWN FOR GLORY. Super armor through hard reads. Winning is just abusing super armor and sucking Sakurais cream!!!
>>
>>333677175

There are two Marios in the game, Balanced Mario and Unbalanced Mario.
>>
>>333677316
I'm 36... The fact that you guys are even calling a platforming mascot for kids a "fighter" proves you're a child or a twink fag.
>>
>>333675975
No it only says Sm4sh is more popular and had more money to spend. A fact that only the truest of Nintendrones can't acknowledge
>>
>>333675649
>I'm going back to SFV.

Yeah you go a play your $60 dollar Beta, that's where you belong.
>>
>>333677316
When I was really little age 5 playing Smash 64 I thought Captain Falcon and Samus were brothers like Mario and Luigi
>>
I've never really liked competitive Sm4sh. I was always more into Melee and PM. However, if bidou takes off, I'm going to be very interested to see how the meta changes.
>>
>>333678043
>Yeah you go a play your $60 dollar Beta, that's where you belong.

You keep playing your $60 (double if you want to buy other companies characters as DLC)... let's not forget the money you're spending to play with those toys too kiddies!
>>
>>333678376
>The money you spend to play with those toys
>I'm just assuming you like to buy amiibos for some reason

Whatever son
>>
>>333676825
>Just the prospect of Kirby being able to contend with Ryu?
It's actually the other way around, Kirby is OPed as fuck
>>
>>333675649
Yeah dude.

>shit frame data
>shit hitboxes
>shit physics
>shit movement

Literally fundamental construction piece of the game is garbage, which makes it basically irredeemable. It's not even fun casually with friends because of this.
>>
File: avatar92.jpg (5 KB, 92x92) Image search: [Google]
5 KB, 92x92
>>333676960

Raiden and Big Daddy

; )
>>
>>333676825
>he dosen't know bout my boi kirby
Nigger, I pitty your sad life
>>
>>333678376
60$ dollars for a complete game or 60$ dollars for "we might add the rest of the features later later". You can hate the gameplay, but don't bog it down when it's actually complete and worth the price tag compared to what Capcom is trying to pull.
>>
>>333677810
You're fucking 36 and this is how you act? I'm 21 and more mature than you.
>>
>>333675649

I was with you until you said you were going back to sfV. because a lack of content makes a game better right? guess that is why you play sfV.

tr4sh doesn't even have a lot of content compared to the other games in the series (besides 64) the game sucks, fuck fire emblem and fuck sfV.
>>
>>333677846
Whoa you seem butt hurt. Sorry kid.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.