[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old MMO/MMOs Only You Played Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: lineage 2 prelude-1.jpg (114 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
lineage 2 prelude-1.jpg
114 KB, 1280x960
Who here /Lineage2/? Anyone wanna find a decent Interlude server?

All other outcast gookshit and vaporware MMO players welcome
>>
was this even serviced else where than korea?
>>
Lineage 2 is too old now. Runs like shit, outdated combat, movement and mechanics.

The nostalgia is still there, but there's just no reason to play anymore. Kinda miss it still, but if you're looking for an half decent mmo, custom server Aura kingdom is pretty good.
>>
>>333671673
One of my favorite vidya sountrack comes from Lineage 2

https://youtu.be/ZXXZna6YpfE

This and DBO were the most comfy MMO that I ever played though I admit I always dropped Lineage 2 at some point (between level 25-30), I still loved its atmosphere and soundtrack a lot. My bro and sis played this shit a lot back then
>>
>>333672279
It's still great fun on low rate C5 servers as long as you can find Englishbros to play with.

I still play that OST as well. Giran was way too comfy.

>>333671830
It's still big in Russia, Korea, and Europe.
>>
No one ever talks about this here. Shit was great and the frontiers expansion blew my mind as a lad.
>>
>>333671673

I played this during the beta all I can remember now is I slid off a boat in the middle of the ocean lost all my shit and deleted it
>>
File: DE MasterRace.jpg (128 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
DE MasterRace.jpg
128 KB, 900x675
>>333673572
That cover art is phenomenal.

Gonna bump with L2 shots until the thread catches, or dies
>>
>>333673572
Played this 14-15 years ago. I was a member of some Playstation beta club and they sent this game to me for free. Used to play it everyday after high school, and the beta game still worked even after the full version was released, so I never had to buy it or pay subscription fees. Was kind of glitched in that regard lol.
>>
>>333673572

I played this for a while. The open world was great. Wasn't the grind pretty serious? I was pretty young when I played, but I remember seeing fairly few max level players, and only got to level 30-something after months of play.
>>
>>333673572

EQOA was my first MMO, and yeah no one rarely ever mentions it on /v/. I have a friend that played even longer than I did and he is an integral part of the EQOA rebirth shit that's been going on recently. He played the game on a PS2 emulator and created a save state for the hell of it. Now it's been one of the only things that's made it possible to reverse engineer the game.
>>
>>333671673
>interlude
H5 masterrace
>>
File: DEMR.jpg (57 KB, 641x706) Image search: [Google]
DEMR.jpg
57 KB, 641x706
>>333676492
High Five is fuckboy shit senpai.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
>>333671673
>>
File: lineage2c.jpg (347 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lineage2c.jpg
347 KB, 1024x768
>>333677509
>>
>>333678051
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.