[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't the magic archer class supposed to suck? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Isn't the magic archer class supposed to suck? I'm having a ton of fun and wrecking everything
>>
it's extremely fun

never listen to the autists here
>>
>>333666621
Nope. As long as you build up some magick by leveling the mage classes, MA destroys everything.
>>
>>333666621
The stat growth for magic archer is awful. The class itself is outstanding. This creates the unfortunate situation that to play a good magic archer you have to spend 100+ levels of the game as something else entirely.
>>
>>333666621

Nope probably the best and most powerful ranged class in the game people were bullshitting

Assassin is better for me simply because of the harness moves that makes you a shiton faster and thus more fun to move around as well as attack and I love climbing monsters
>>
>>333666621
In Dark Arisen it's the best class in the game, by far.
In vanilla, they kind of sucked.
>>
>>333666621
The class itself have bad stat growth distribution, and the growth is downright crap past level 100.
The issue is that if you want a strong Magick Archer, you should level up in other classes with good stats and magick growth.
>>
>>333667394
What makes it better in dark arisen? I'm still really new to the game and not sure about what makes a class good or not
>>
>>333666621
No the class abilities are great, the stat growth is bad, particularly at 100+.
>>
>>333667572
Well that sucks. I just want to a magic archer
>>
>>333667574

Elemental damage means a lot more in BB Isle. In particular, being able to shoot light arrows gives you a huge advantage against a lot of enemies.
>>
File: 1397015263928.jpg (489 KB, 1067x1200) Image search: [Google]
1397015263928.jpg
489 KB, 1067x1200
>>333666621
different guy but my plan was doing 10 level of ranger and 10 levels of sorc till I get to 100 then playing as MA, sound good Y/N?
>>
Friendly reminder that stat growth means absolutely nothing in Dark Arisen, as BBI weapons are retarded powerful and nothing in the game will pose a threat to you once you own some.
>>
>>333668591
what if I don't find them aesthetically pleasing? stats mean nothing if they don't look good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.