[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (108 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
108 KB, 460x215
What went wrong?
>>
This should be the definitive example of putting way too much time and money into marketing and nothing into the actual game
>>
File: 1417187424241.png (318 KB, 447x471) Image search: [Google]
1417187424241.png
318 KB, 447x471
>>333665817
overhyped hide-and-seek simulator
>>
Over abundance of weapon skin DLCs. Or just the DLC in general.
>>
It wasn't F2P
>>
>>333665817

Publisher ruined it the last 6 months.

This should have been THE replacement strategy based L4D type game, god damn it failed because o the publisher.
>>
Too much DLC and poorly balanced

Nobody gave a shit about any support that wasnt Hank

Healy grenades was the only medic

Wraith was not fun in any circumstances to fight

Slippery slope population, once too many left it became you fighting the same peoplr forever
>>
>>333666276

It was NOT the devs fault, 2K forced them to do everything when the game was basically gold, so the game was delayed to make more DLC for season passes.
>>
>>333665817
Game had literally no fucking content and the content it did have was so straightforward and boring
Most disappointing game I've ever played. Perfect example of devs putting resources in all the wrong places
>>
>>333665817
Too much Paid DLC, $60 price tag, really fucking boring, Multiplayer only
>>
anyone have that picture about the fucking bus? Always makes me laugh
>>
>>333666245
Yup. A grind mill would have made this game phenomenally popular.
>>
>>333665817
Not a fun game in general
Fuck all content
DLC out the ass
Million different versions to buy at launch confusing everyone
>>
>>333665817
There should have been more monsters. That was my main Hangup.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.