[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
localization when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dai-Gyakuten-Saiban13.png (471 KB, 563x484) Image search: [Google]
Dai-Gyakuten-Saiban13.png
471 KB, 563x484
localization when
>>
>>333662546
Never. Capcom didn't even bothered giving a multi-5 translation to the 3DS trilogy when they has all the identical DS assets and dialogues under their fucking noses, what makes you think they'll even bother with giving effor for translating this one?
>>
Are Ace Attorney fans battered wives?
>>
>>333662546
we have to wait a bit, but NEVER EVER
>>
After AAI3 and the Gregory Edgeworth prequel
>>
File: 0004.jpg (3 MB, 2126x2988) Image search: [Google]
0004.jpg
3 MB, 2126x2988
Test
>>
Capcom NA are fucking shitheads. No matter how many people beg, they stick by their own asinine decisions. There's no reason this wouldn't sell as well as a mainline game, I guess they're too lazy to figure out how to localize it.
>>
>>333666382
They convinced themselves after two low-selling non-Phoenix Wright-focused games that they can't market the series without his name.
>>
>>333666382
>There's no reason this wouldn't sell as well as a mainline game
It didn't sell as well as the mainline games in Japan, and that's where the majority of sales for this franchise comes from in general
>>
>>333666649

I never even KNEW Edgeworth had a game until I became proper fan of the series. His first game also wasn't very good, and I'm saying this despite him being my favourite character. What was the other low-selling one?

>>333666721
Well isn't that just a bummer. Is there a real reason why?
>>
>>333666885
Nevermind, it had to be Apollo Justice. Of course.
>>
>>333666885
>Is there a real reason why?
It's typical for spin-offs to sell less than main games, that goes for lots of franchises and not just AA.

The Edgeworth games didn't sell as well as the main series either, despite the fact that he's one of the most popular characters in the series and more popular than Phoenix within the fanbase over there.

>>333666962
Apollo Justice sold really well in Japan. It was the first actually new AA game they'd gotten in years after all, to them the DS games were just ports of GBA games.
>>
>>333666649
They put PW5 as a digital download in the west, they are convinced they can't market any PW game, even with his name on the box.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.