[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm playing dark souls and I have a black knight halberd+5.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1453689151284.jpg (261 KB, 1204x1205) Image search: [Google]
1453689151284.jpg
261 KB, 1204x1205
I'm playing dark souls and I have a black knight halberd+5.

I feel like most weapons are now obsolete compared to it. Are there any other weapons that do decent damage compared to it and offer a different playstyle?
>>
>>333660035
No, other weapons can't really compare, you have a weapon that can four shot the last boss.
However, you can beat the game with every weapon, so pick one you like that feels different.
>>
I actually want to do a black halberd run, but I always get one so late.
>>
About to fight Capra demon- can I finish the game this weekend?
>>
>>333660343
Probably not.
>>
>>333660035
That's one of the best weapons in the game, if you got it early you got lucky. However, if your not feelin' it try out something else. Every weapon is viable and can totally get you through the whole game just pick the one you like the best.
>>
>>333660343
If you know where to go, yeah
>>
>>333660589
I don't hate it, it's just that I want to try something else without gimping myself.

The dilemma of minmaxing basically.
>>
>>333660035
Try the Proud Knight Palfi sword. Easily one of the best weapons once you upgrade it
>>
>>333660035
Just pick anything else, like claymore or serpent greatsword. BKH is like activating easy mode.
>>
>>333660035
I used the black knight sword +5 in my first play through. it was pretty good
>>
>>333660035
BKH makes the game a fucking pushover. I got it on my first run and didn't realise til subsequent playthroughs how much of a crutch it was.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.