[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey master race, consolefag wanting to graduate to idort here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: computer.jpg (79 KB, 680x491) Image search: [Google]
computer.jpg
79 KB, 680x491
Hey master race, consolefag wanting to graduate to idort here
Could you guys help me find a computer to buy? I don't really have any ideas about it beyond that it has to be under $1,500 USD, preferably $1,000 or under, and it should be able to run higher end recent games well and not shit itself with a bazillion tabs in a browser. I would like the most bang for my buck. And I'm considering getting into streaming too.
I know I probably sound like an asshole but I really need the spoonfeeding because I'm basically a retard. I want a prebuilt rig because I don't know how to fuck with computers in any way, and before I can even learn I need somewhere to start. For now I just wanna play video games and I don't know what sites to search for the best deals that won't try to gyp me.
>>
>>333656376
Go to cyberpower and pick one out.
>>
You don't just buy a decent computer and have it be cheap, you have to buy the parts for it and build it yourself.
/g/ has a site that lists the prices and compatibility of parts, I forget what it's called.
>>
>>333657153
Shouldn't I watch out for computers listed as "gaming" since they'd try to market it to people that don't know what they're looking for just getting into PC gaming (like me)?
>>
>>333656376
Have you even tried learning how to build one? This is why you're still a console faggot, there's like zero effort to build one exactly like you want it.

I doubt you'll ever get around to even building it.
>>
>>333657562
Sorry, I am a pleb. Thanks guys.
>>
>>333656376
How do consolefags post on 4chan anyway?
>>
>>333659414
boku no mobileposters
>>
Hey OP, /v/ is just a bunch of nerdy assholes, why are you asking us for advice?
>>
>>333660256
You are my people
>>
>>333656376

Polaris gpus are coming june. Wait till then. Build your own faggot.
>>
I generally use this as a jump-off point:

http://www.logicalincrements.com/
>>
I'll ask you guys how mine is atm?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8bHs6h
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.