[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terraria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: AdorableUglyAss.webm (1 MB, 336x234) Image search: [Google]
AdorableUglyAss.webm
1 MB, 336x234
Calling it: Within a week, two weeks at most.
>>
File: ReMGbU1.gif (942 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
ReMGbU1.gif
942 KB, 294x233
>improved cosmetic actuating
Be still my beating heart.
>>
File: call the cops.jpg (28 KB, 331x326) Image search: [Google]
call the cops.jpg
28 KB, 331x326
what, an update with that nerd XOR logic shit? call me when it actually gets some new content
>>
>>333650787
1.3.2 has already started art asset development and is planned to be more content-heavy than 1.3.1, which is the engineering update.
>>
I like that they fixed the Apache. It's much more flyable now.
>>
>>333650923
1.3.1 was supposed to be big but it was shit, filled devs items and most of that bullshit was recolor variants that are worth nothing

Also, the Lunar Boss being a OP monster because "m-muh final boss please dont cheese" being buffed literally every update ruined a lot of shit
>>
File: lia 11113.jpg (40 KB, 414x466) Image search: [Google]
lia 11113.jpg
40 KB, 414x466
more like a month..month and a half at minimum

also still waiting on console update which was now delayed
FUCK

decide to get the hallow trophy finally on ps3
make small world, use clemintator gun
make hellivators all along the map
make seems like 85-90% all hollow
still at 40% hollow
have to fucking dig out dirt/snow/mud now to lower block amount in the world which increases the hallow % of blocks that are ingame

not looking forward to pet trophy since i didnt do it when the game released.FUCK
>>
>>333650538

I'm always so envious of other players creations. I now want to create a series of dungeons or surface temple structures for RPG style "Find the crystals" games.
>>
>>333651181
>ask for help
>someone helps me get the hardest trophies even after a new update
>>
>>333651107
>1.3.1 was supposed to be big
You mean 1.3. And it was big. Ludicrously so. It added:

>Two new invasions, one of which was a four-stage one with four different sets of enemies and different mechanics for each stage
>New enemies to existing invasions, and new rewards too
>New enemies to existing biomes
>A new biome
>Two new mini-biomes with their own content to offer
>Two bosses
>New weapons, accessories, and armour out the wazoo
>Greatly improved mounts, especially thanks to the ability to use items whilst riding them, and the ability to equip them for use at a moment's notice
>A new difficulty setting outside of "how do you want to lose your items" and "it's part of progression", which added new mechanics to existing bosses, new AI to some enemies, and new rewards for all the bosses, even mini-bosses
>New blocks
>New furniture
>More shit to fish
>More shit to craft
>Two new npcs
>Revamped npcs overall that will interact with the world far more than before, including engaging in combat
>New equipment slots for grappling hook, light source, pet, mount, and railcart
The list goes on.

1.3 was a fucking fantastic update.
>>
>>333652315
You could have each crystal be a reward for beating dungeons, and have all of them unlock the final dungeon.
>>
>tfw missing some achievements because they were bugged
>nowhere close to fucking 200 angler quests, not even 25
>>
>>333652875
Sounds like a Pokemon badge system.
>>
>>333652961
I was thinking more Zelda macguffin system.
>>
>>333652949
Here's a good way to get your angler quests: Bring a piggy bank or safe with you when you go fishing, and each time you catch a quest fish, stick three extras into the safe as you catch them so you can catch more. That way when the quest pops up again you can just hand in one of your spares and be done with it. It saves a lot of time and effort.
>>
>>333653040
Sure, but essentially they have the same basic elements.
>>
File: Largegem131.gif (1 MB, 300x382) Image search: [Google]
Largegem131.gif
1 MB, 300x382
>>333653305
I suppose so.
>>
/v/ server? brand new Terrarians? I still haven't beaten the game solo but gotten up to the mech bosses
>>
File: mansion_terraria.jpg (271 KB, 1450x640) Image search: [Google]
mansion_terraria.jpg
271 KB, 1450x640
>>
>>333654995
I kind of want to hold off until the update since it seems like it's pretty much just around the corner.
>>
File: Conveyor_Belt.gif (414 KB, 432x362) Image search: [Google]
Conveyor_Belt.gif
414 KB, 432x362
>>
File: Capture 2015-07-15 16_09_23.png (927 KB, 1088x1520) Image search: [Google]
Capture 2015-07-15 16_09_23.png
927 KB, 1088x1520
Show builds.
This was my Commiehive. I never really finished completing it and hope to rebuild it better than before next update.
>>
>>333651107
1.3.1 had so much content but everything after (expert) plantera and the events were boring, dunno how it happened.
>>
Are they added new content? I haven't played since last summer once I got the best armor and weapons and finished building that laser ufo mount. I don't have the level of autism required to enjoy crafting so I dropped it from boredom.
>>
>>333650923
Tell me more
>>
>>333658453
Personally I felt that the pacing of the whole lunar event was just a bit too quick when you got down to it. There wasn't even really a way to force the towers to respawn before fighting Moon Lord, and the fact that you have to go through them every time was a bit of a pain, although I did eventually figure out tricks to all of them.

I would have loved to see brick versions rather than just generic block versions of the celestial stuff, and it might have been nice to get furniture styled after all four celestial pillars to drop from the enemies.

Although really I felt that being able to make some celestial items straight up invalidated putting any effort at all into doing frost/pumpkin moons, which for me involves measuring out and building an extreme autism arena so I can get to the final waves.
>>
>>333658927
That's literally all the info I've got. 1.3.2 and beyond is planned to focus more on content expansion than mechanical overhauls and additions like 1.3.1. Lazure, the artist, has started development, so it can only be taken away that she's making new sprites, which means new items, new blocks, new furniture, or new enemies.
>>
>>333658415
Show buildssssssssssssss.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.