[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daily Cost of Casualisation Thread >Set the way back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1142x567) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1142x567
>Daily Cost of Casualisation Thread

>Set the way back machine for bloom and brown
>muh Halo, muh Gears of Wahr (mad world so sad, omg so deep)
>the Wii
>2007 onwards

The problems and diversion from gaming as a medium was inevitable. Big money was knocking at the door, and gamers try as they might couldn't help but let the shills have their Call of Duty 10: Return to more Duty
>More people playing games can only be a good thing right?
>I'd actually like if girls got interested in gaming

>Smart phones happen
>Think of the gaming opportunities, everyone will have a powerful computer in their pocket now, with internet access. Think of the multiplayer!

But multiplayer never happened, no instead flash games were recycled and rebranded as apps once people realized that the controls on mobile games handled like shit.

>inside, most of us died
>but some core devs still upheld games as more than just art or entertainment, games could be an experience. Games could be the next chess, games could be so much more than just a glorified toy or ego boost for some shitlord indie dev.

As we watched the CoDs/Killzones roll out, Minecraft arrive, Blunder Evil 5 and in general a substantial shittier level of "gamer" develop. Titles like Borderlands which were designed with the idea of being little to no challenge at all began rolling out.

Devs like id software and Valve lost their way and became shadows of their former selves. Ultimately too fucking lazy to strive for greatness when you can strive to be a multi-national entity worth billions thanks to Russian fucking plebs.

>But that's not enough
Gamers must die.
They must die so the medium can truly become accessible to everyone is the popular opinion held by feminists and cucks everywhere. Only then will everyone be equal in their minds.

How does it feel to know that in time, all that will be left is old lonely men drawing "1998" on walls/napkins etc with a knowing nod to one another in order to avoid the thought-police?
>>
nice blog FAGGOT
>>
>>333649860

in the future, saying this word will carry a minimum one year prison sentence
>>
At least we're not Anthony Burch.
>>
File: 512hGdfO4ZL._SX200_QL80_.jpg (13 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
512hGdfO4ZL._SX200_QL80_.jpg
13 KB, 200x267
>>333650051
hopefully not, but I'm just as cynical as you. So probably will be.
Retroactive law too, i'm already a criminal.
>>
>>333649582
>psx controller as a kid
fuck off underage, you have to be over 18 to use this web sight
>>
>>333649582
Wish I could TURN BACK TIIIIME
To the GOOD OLD DAAAAAYS
>>
>>333650285
i thought i was the only one who used those lyrics like that
>>
File: milo.jpg (42 KB, 313x293) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
42 KB, 313x293
>>333649582
The irony of this image which faGGots use over and over is that the solution back then was to ignore the retards. It's still the solution today, but no, apparently we have to obsess over what all these retards say and do, follow their blogs and twitters and let everyone on 4chan, reddit and 8gag know every single day what the SJWs are having for breakfast lunch and dinner.
>>
>>333650163
>I've done things kid. terrible things
>>
>>333650163
>User Alert: Please report to the Sarkeesian Center for Sexual Reorientation at 13:00.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.