[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, so there actually was an ancient Jewish conspiracy in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Wait, so there actually was an ancient Jewish conspiracy in the Wolfenstein universe?
>>
File: 1431548469353.png (105 KB, 415x550) Image search: [Google]
1431548469353.png
105 KB, 415x550
>Hitler Was Right: The Video Game
>>
no, its just the nazis were able to find the secret vault of ancient jew magic so they could win the war in the game
>>
Nazis would lose if it wasn't for the jews.
>>
Sequel coming in 2017. Though jew magicks were kinda disappointing, I had so much fun just wrecking shit. Godly soundtrack aswell
>>
>>333645565
>sequel coming in 2017
SOURCE
>>
File: Frustrating.png (204 KB, 705x715) Image search: [Google]
Frustrating.png
204 KB, 705x715
>Mr. Shekelstein promises to take everyone to a magic trip to the magic jewish technology vault hidden at the bottom of the ocean
>just finding one of these vaults made Germany an undisputed world poder
>He promises that THIS one vault has far more powerful things than the one the germans found
>mfw hype as hell for a spoopy underwater level exploring some huge desolate underwater facility
>it's a little room in what looks to be little more than the bottom of an extremely well lit lake
>>
>>333645650

It's in Polish, so bear in mind.

http://dziendobry.tvn.pl/wideo,2064,n/bachleda-curus-dzika-meksykanka,180132.html

Bachleda-Curus is the voice actress for Anya. She states that she is a working on a computer game project, which is a continuation of a previous game. The only game she took part in, was TNO. She describes that the game is related to killing nazis and the project will last two more years (the interview is done in 2015).

So yeah, it's confirmed as fuck, with most of the cast probably coming back.
>>
>>333646576
Neat as fuck
>>
>>333642764
Good time
Didn't finished fergus version because no jimi hendrix
>>
>>333645327
No, Nazi lose because BJ is against them. If he weren't there the Nazis would've won back in 3D.
>>
>>333646368
and dont forget the magic ping pong ball that does stuff

damn jew magic I swear
>>
>>333646576
That's awesome.
>>
For the sequel i want more paranormal bullshit and less mechanical bullshit.

I want a africa/egypt "campaign"
>>
>>333650043

Africa is the only place in TNO timeline that has not been conquered, so who knows.

>INB4 nigga magicks
>>
>>333650043
Did you play the old blood? It's still in Yurop, but it's way more focused on the supernatural than TNO.
>>
I hope they focus more on BJ being a bad ass doing awesome things like playing basketball with a T-rex or giving Vlad the impaler a wet willie
>>
>>333650043
When they bring back the magical stuff, i wanna see nods at DOOM and Quake, i like to think that they all happen in the same universe
>>
File: Tome of Power.jpg (19 KB, 275x358) Image search: [Google]
Tome of Power.jpg
19 KB, 275x358
>>333654236
>Wolfenstein is connected to the Heretic/Hexen series
>>
>>333654556
Holy shit i forgot about that too, fuck Nintendo games taking place in the same universe, ID is better because they even make two characters related
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.