[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a early access multiplayer survival game I seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459975641646.jpg (86 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1459975641646.jpg
86 KB, 302x302
>it's a early access multiplayer survival game
I seriously hope none of you buy that trash
>>
Early access, survival or open world is enough for me to write a game off. Any one of the three.
>>
Fact: The only early access survival game that has actually gotten out of early access is Don't Starve
>>
>>333621840
joke on you there is an upcoming survival game i intend to buy
>>
>one poster in thread
>>
>Current year.
>Ever buying early access.
>>
>>333622807
Actually every poster in this thread is a unique IP.
>>
I like Long Dark. That's about it as far as survival goes.
>>
>>333621975
What about crafting?
>>
i want to try one just for the interesting RP and interactions you can have, but i don't want to spend money and time learning some half broken abandoned platform that they all seem to be. like dayz mod or standalone.
>>
>>333621840
I've gotten a few, and enjoyed each of them.
>>
>>333624613

Nope. none of that shit either
>>
I admit I bought NEO Scavenger back in the day, but otherwise I wouldn't any of that shit. Have any games like that ever left early access actually finished to a reasonable degree?
>>
>>333625638
Don't Stave did. It's one of the few that actually lives up to the "genre" by actually making survival challenging, but it still has that issue all of them have balancing "early game boredom" with "late game monotony"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.