[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
want to make a game for little girls because fuck you, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1436978902532.jpg (10 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1436978902532.jpg
10 KB, 250x237
want to make a game for little girls because fuck you, that's why.

What games do little girls love to play on average?

I wanna see what do they play to have an idea how is the market of their games.

I guess I could make a little jrpg where you have to collect flowers and have a garden of little creatures to take care.

I mean, women fucking love the SIMS, right?
>>
File: statstable01.png (64 KB, 1204x1426) Image search: [Google]
statstable01.png
64 KB, 1204x1426
here you go
>>
virtual paper doll or those cooking games, or those games where you run a business, mostly a food place. hidden object games too, but not escape games. basically >>333617785's pic

do you expect to make some shekels op? or would the game be free?
>>
File: 1442311794134.jpg (36 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1442311794134.jpg
36 KB, 520x416
>>333617785
>match three games
>hidden object
>social slots

what the fuck
>>
>>333618013
mostly because I want to make a game that little girls would love to play.

I'm more interested into making something I'll see random girls on their phones playing.

It's painfull to see the garbage little girls play because noone gives a shit about it.
>>
>>333617785
god damn i didn't know people even played hidden object games anymore
>>
>>333618240
Hmm I can't really recommend anything else. I feel like the only good references you'll have would not come from phones or handhelds, but from flash games and web-based games.

iirc someone made a dating game and girls liked it, but I dunno about that. I do remember that some girls played Celestria's Challenge, and that some still seem to be obsessed with the "sexy vampire" thing, and that there was a flash game with a girl protagonist trying to be with his beloved edgy vamp man. I know, it's shit, the premise was made shit. But it was what a lot of girls I know played back then.

So I guess an RPG with a cheesy romantic plot where gameplay consists of pushing buttons during battle & dialogue, a Stick RPG-clone and paper doll hybrid, or a game about petting cute animals. I vote for the latter
>>
Just ripoff recent movies like Brave and Frozen
>>
>>333617356
Puzzle games
>>
>>333618935
It's really weird.

you have /v/tards and GGtards argueing about anita and all those dumb SJW.

but I feel both sides are fucking retarded, but the issue is real.

Gaming is a man hobby, what 4channers miss and anita couldn't explain was that females don't find much interest in competition, at least from what I see.

I mean, women sports is something nobody gives a shit.

Sure, there may be women who like the competition, but from what I see on the real world, women loves to be just spectators or be the hot girl that is the prize and everyone gives her attention.

That may sound sexists to SJW, but biology is sexist.

I think anita couldn't explain the action girl that kick ass doesn't really represent what most girls are in reality and GGtards couldn't understand the deeper point.

Real female characters, that's it, characters focused on motherhood and caring about others are really missing from games.

I can't think of a single good game that deals with the topics of socializing, motherhood and human interaction.

Maybe SIMS and (haven't played) animal crossing, maybe Mario party, I dunno.

But I feel there's a chance to make a good game based on traditional IRL female hobbies, such as jewerly, design, child caring, doctor, tailoring, pattern matching, candle making, soap making, crystal jewels, dancing, pets, cooking, perfume making and so on.
>>
>>333618149
Are you surprised?
>>
>>333619770
>women sports is something nobody gives a shit.
You wot
>>
>>333620258
have you browsed /sp/ m8?
>>
You should make game with nothing but hunky shirtless men, but have them all be sensitive and caring in a vaguely fatherly way.
>>
>>333620408
No but from my experience people seem to care, specially about Gymnastics and Judo.
>>
>>333620528
that doesn't sound like a bad idea to be honest.

It's a cool concept that deconstruct the macho actitude.

sounds fun I guess.

>>333620630
It's an /sp/ meme newfriend.
>>
>>333620801
>It's an /sp/ meme newfriend.
Oh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.