[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nosgoth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 158.jpg (52 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
158.jpg
52 KB, 640x300
Cancelled.
>>
Thank fuck. What an abomination
>>
The servers go offline on 31st May 2016.
>>
>>333610927
I remember shitting on kids in this with the hunter but eventually just dropping it.
>>
i never liked it but hopefully they can make something better

rip in peace
>>
>>333610927
Nothing of value lost
>>
I don't think I have ever gotten bored so fast with a multiplayer game before..
Matchmaking was a nightmare, too.
>>
Good, the fact that it existed was an insult.
>>
>>333610927
Oh well, it was ok at best. Hopefully a real legacy of kain game gets made now. I had an ok time with nosgoth but I'm totally ignorant of the original games. I'd really like to play a new one.
>>
Good, they deserve it for using LoK for their f2p meme game
>>
As expected.

>Any future Legacy of Kain project will be considered independently of Nosgoth and on the merits of the proposals alone.

At least the whole thing wasn't canon and this won't impact the series in any way.
>>
>>333611683
I wish Soul Reaver 2 wasn't canon too.
>>
I got bored of it after around 40 hours. Did it ever get any better? I stopped playing it around when they added the vanguard or whatever guy with axes for humans.
>>
>>333611758
That's too bad. Almost all of the best scenes in the series are in Soul Reaver 2.
>>
>>333610927
Why wouldn't it?

With Psyonix realizing how much money they can make with Rocket League, it would make perfect sense to take their devs from this game and drop them in Rocket League.
>>
>>333610927
>I LIKE LEGACY OF KAIN
>I JUST PLAYED CUSTOM LEVELS YESTERDAY

This shit was a fucking mess
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.