[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Play CS GO >Enemy team are astoundingly good for the shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: feel.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>Play CS GO
>Enemy team are astoundingly good for the shitty rank I'm in
>Lose 16-0
>Repeat over and over
Should I just uninstall this game?
>>
>>333610712
yes anon. Play some games tat you actually enjoy. That's why you supposed to play.
>>
Smurfs ruined CS GO.
>>
>>333611004
smurfs, hackers, rager kids, skinfags, russians
>>
>>333610712
>playing a shit game

play something good you moron
>>
>>333610712
To get out of silver you will need to git gud to the point that you can carry all but the worst shitters.

Until you're able to shoot worth a fuck you will stay in that league where you belong.
>>
>>333610712
When I played CS, it was 1.6 then Source.

Back then it was only about your favorite server filled with people you knew because you met them there all the time. I was young and I didn't care about score. I was just the kid who rushed all rounds, always first to strike, almost every time first to go down.

When dead I was chatting with others, having fun.

When you are young, you have best reflexes. More if you play this everyday after school. I had no tactics, no flash-bangs, only my trusted AK and crap 5€ mouse. It was more than enough when playing on server for ~20 people.

Now in newest CS you got all the statistics which makes you competitive. But does statistic, which tells you your bad, give you fun?
>>
Every Silver match is full of smurfs. There's always that 1 guy who carries the entire other team with 30 plus kills. Smurfing is so bad that people don't get to play against people they should be playing against.

I blame Slavs desu. Most of the have Russian names and Slavs are known to ruin every online game community.
>>
>>333610712
Rank? Wanna play w/me ;)
>>
>>333611751
I've learned to just not care about score or rank. It's not worth the stress and rage that I've seen other people have.
>>
>>333611791
This is uncanny. Both the fact that smurfs fill silver matches and that slavs ruin every online game community.
>>
>>333610712
>Play in casual
>on Dust 2
>Entire team rushes A
>I wipe out the entire T team with a Mag 7
>they all report me
>actually get fucking banned
>I wasn't even hacking

That's when i stopped playing, slavs killed this fucking game.
>>
File: 1457130321898.jpg (44 KB, 640x674) Image search: [Google]
1457130321898.jpg
44 KB, 640x674
>play cs while drunk one night
>everyone in the server is cool, nobody is arguing or calling each other fags, and the teams seem fairly balanced
>they start joking around in chat, and I even join in on the jokes
>feel my soul purified by all the good clean fun with the bros
>say bye and wish them luck and go to bed thinking "wow that was the best time I've ever had in this game"
>realize the next day I was playing with bots for hours
Still one of the best times I've ever had in CS
>>
File: im done.gif (554 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
im done.gif
554 KB, 295x221
>im terrible at [game], should i stop
Im sick of this, you either need the determination to practice or you fucking give up like a faggot, either way if you are'nt enjoying the game just stop
>>
>>333610712
just cheat if you ain't having fun.
>>
>>333610712
git gud scrub
If you can't hit the head an average of 95% in your games you're a fucking scrub.
>>
>>333610712
Yes, you should play a good game instead.
>>
>>333614850
if you're going to make up a story at least make up something good you waste of life.
>>
>>333614527
>things that didn't happen

Overwatch doesn't even exist for casual anon, lie better about your shitty ban
>>
>>333615250
face it, anon. cs community is a bunch of hackers and insecure teenagers who act like assholes to strangers to "feel cool"
>>
>>333611751
>>333614019
I stopped giving so much of a shit and improved. Stressing out really doesn't help decision making or aim.

That said, it's pretty fucking annoying that I'm back in Silver. I have a full time job so very little time to play compared to a couple years ago, and since I was diagnosed arthritis (happy fucking 25th birthday) I'm finding it harder to aim, which sucks as it's nigh on impossible to rank up. It's no good knowing 50 odd smokes/flashes per map if you can't aim apparently.

But yeah, play some games pulling 1337 AK headshots, others fucking around with flashes and p90. As long as you're not being a prick and raging, it's cool (and if you are, I'm going to play less and less seriously until you ragequit)
>>
>>333611085
>russians

Fucking this. Why can't I block them, Valve?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.