[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (55 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
55 KB, 460x215
Is it worth getting into?
>>
if you find fun on the good class system and don't mind some grind, it's fun.
>>
>>333601507
It has some great classes, and fantastic potential for parties using their abilities together.

But the total lack of actual chances to group up with others (or reason to) totally ruins the game.

Number 1 issue is that nothing is challenging at all. You can literally solo all content as any class with any build. Totally ruins the entire point of making the game an MMO in the first place if you ask me.
>>
>>333601507
does it have a healer? This is important.
>>
>>333602648
>>333602539
is there anything to do in the game besides leveling up?
>>
>>333603021
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=355
Lo siento Pedro, mi ingles es malo.
>>
>>333602942
They are both healers and the best DPS
>>
it's great if you love BR's and bots
>>
File: 1459668099272.jpg (145 KB, 1098x735) Image search: [Google]
1459668099272.jpg
145 KB, 1098x735
>>
>>333603021
Guild pvp soon
>>
>>333603550
Best DPS is WIz3/Ele3
Swordman are only good for tanking a few boss monsters
>>
>>333601507
You can't reset stats or skills without the cash shop. If that sounds ok to you, then go right ahead, nice aesthetics, a fairly interesting build system, and old school grinding await you.
>>
>>333604387
this is factually untrue.

Best dps is either archer or swordsman classes. Cleric classes can do decent damage, but nowhere close to those other two classes.
>>
I'm having a hard time with the size of the UI. Compete keyboard controls. Very straight forward gameplay and opportunities to party with people. This stupid fucking glitch that makes my character head look south all the time and freak out when moving diagonally. It's a nitpick but I would like to zoom out more.

Do I feel like playing RO instead? Not really, I wasn't expecting a replacement but this doesn't have what I was looking forward to - there seems to be a lot of constraint. I'll more than likely give up on this soon but if you want to experience it yourself wait until it's F2P.
>>
>>333603021
It's 99% grinding, the PvP is a joke but you could do that for a bit until you get bored I suppose
>>
>>333604148

For the good memories Press F[/spoiler}
>>
I see people saying they're over level 100, 200, 250 already.
I remember it was a lot of time for people get at these milestones back then. Are levels completely inflated?
>>
>>333603352
>>333604334
>ToS WoE

this is actually fueling my hype a little
>>
>>333610591
Its not WoE you fuck. Look at the map and the setup. Its just a battleground where they smash heads until one survives.
>>
>>333610591
I don't know how this will work in the first place.
I haven't been able to participate in a pvp yet, but judging by the mechanics swordsman classes are at a huge disadvantage while the ones which use long distance weapons and especially mage classes like wizard or elementalist are probably op as fuck.
>>
>>333610795
well you have to break enemy towers so it's probably a mix of mobas and WoE, but the map looks boring yeah I'll give you that
>>
>>333610089
>these milestones back then
Back then (I guess you mean RO) there wasn't a lvl 200 or 250. In its last exapnsions the max level was 150 and most people didn't play the game that far anyways.

Now to your question, yes, the levels get really fucking high in this game. I think it goes up to level 500 or something like that.
>>
>>333611102
It worries me because it makes me think what's the point if I'm just doing endless PvE without a lot of party support then what's the fun in killing mobs? Especially if I have to pay cash to get rid of gear on the market
>>
File: depressed.jpg (57 KB, 776x720) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
57 KB, 776x720
>>333611358
how do we save ToS?
>>
>>333601507
>f2p
>worth getting into
What the fuck happened with /v/?
>>
>>333601507
without the monthly token (Think like a sub)
you cant trade with others
you can do 1 dungeon run per day
the AH takes 30% of what you sell
You can only sell 1 item on the AH at the same time.
You get less xp
You dont get a move speed bonus that works in PVP
In Korea the game bombed hard.
The highest level player are bots
The whole game is infested with bots who use teleportation,range attack with melee weapons and speed hacks

btw the monthly sub token costs 20$ and cosmeticitems are from 20 to 30$
To buy a new hair cosmetic you pay 30$

and btw there is no report system so you can do nothing then to let the bots farm and if its already like this cray when the game isnt F2P imagine how many bots there will be when the game goes F2P.
>>
>>333613274
ABSOLUTELY CRAP! It's 2! 2 Dungeon runs for non-tokens and +1 with token!

But the rest are spot on true. Like I said, game's absolute crap right now.
>>
>>333613274
DELETE THIS
>>
>>333613274
>>333613863
private servers when?
>>
>>333613979

When IMC realizes that they have completely flopped the game a day before official release and they give the source to the public and they all commit sudoku
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.