[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be honest, how long did you spend in sovngarde? I felt bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gfs_196670_2_1.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
gfs_196670_2_1.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
be honest, how long did you spend in sovngarde?

I felt bad leaving, fuck alduin I wanted to stay and drink mead forever
>>
I was fuckin gone as soon as possible.
In retrospect skyrim was boring
>>
I can't remember.
Is there anyway to go back?

I sorta want to go back...
>>
>>333600473
they say you can come back when you die

but thought when I fought mirak that they would be like "great jobs, live with us"

but no...I had to go back to miserable skyrim
>>
>>333599870
I never completed the main quest for both Oblivion and Skyrim even though I had 300 + hours on my first character.
>>
Sovngarde would have been way cooler if it was a whole landmass with all the crazy shit that didn't fit into the main game. This is where they should've had the first DLC take place, not fucking vampire bullshit
>>
>>333604508
he main questlines never gabbed me to be honest

there is less human drama, and I found they overshadowed other more interesting quests

when you have been to slovngarde, killed alduin, fought a bragonbourne, closed oblivion gates; somehow amulet fetching seems a bit dull

>>333604610
yea the bloodbourne DLC wasn't much good
I think you had to make choices too early on, there wasn't much life to them in general, and the random world encounters kind of added to regular ones so it felt like I was constantly stuck fighting when I had things to do
>>
>>333599870
don't you mean valhalla
>>
>>333601615
and even when the dragonborn dies he/she won't go back because they will reassimilate with akatosh
>>
A good while talking to everyone
>>
>>333599870
It's underwhelming as fuck, there's nothing to do there, I just stole all the drinks and food then got the fuck out.

Actually why would anyone ever want to spend his entire afterlife there? You'd get bored after a few days.
>>
File: 15516.png (12 KB, 482x540) Image search: [Google]
15516.png
12 KB, 482x540
God damn, will all of you please go back to facebook?
>>
>>333606424
you're just gonna have to find a more obscure watering hole with more taste enforcement at this rate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.