[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/ How the fuck do I get this to play GBA games. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Alright /v/ How the fuck do I get this to play GBA games. I've got cakes and arm9loader installed, and my emuNAND is on the latest firmware 10.7. Explain like I am three how the fuck I can play GBA games. I can't even play the ambassador ones that were already installed
>>
theres a general on /vg/ and a whole entire forum dedicated to this sorta stuff (gbatemp)
>>
>>333587528
Do they have idiot proof guides. I did one where I had to install something on the NAND part of my console and it did jackshit
>>
>>333587587
Yes, so long as you're proficient in following directions
>>
>>333587587
Setup aureinand it supports dsi and GBA natively now with no extra bullshit
>>
>>333587668
guide for aureinand?
>>
>>333587668
ds??? since when???
>>
I use rxTools to install and play GBA games in emunand just fine. Don't need to do any extra bullshit.
>>
>>333587314
Use Homebrew menu and play the games on the GBA emulator.
>>
>>333587851
ds??? since when???
DSiware; those games sold through the eShop for DSi devices.
>>
>>333587962
>GBA emulator.

at silky smooth 15 fps running at 50% speed
>>
probably need agb patched installed onto your nand
>>
>>333587314
>arm9loader
What? I tought the porpouse of that was avoiding extra steps on this kind of things.
>>
>>333587314
>Explain like I am three

HelIo Reddit!! xD
>>
You have to install the things in both sysnand and emunand. Have fun
>>
>>333587314
How do I hack my 3ds help pl0x
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.