[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
briar rose well /v/ did you kill her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BriarRose.jpg (71 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
BriarRose.jpg
71 KB, 960x768
briar rose

well /v/ did you kill her?
>>
No I got the old zombie hero's soul or whatever instead. Fuck TLC for changing Jack's voice though.
>>
Fable Platemail is my favorite armor of all time.
>>
>>333585196
don't you use your mother's soul or something
>>
>>333585196
Same voice in both from what i understand.
>>
>>333584936
No, there's no reason not to take the actual quest.

Fable's "evil route" sucks fucking dick.
>>
Nope. For all 3 (4?) people you have to betray and kill, there is a slightly more difficult alternative that spares their lives but also yields an even better reward.

I spared them all and got the better reward.
>>
>>333584936
Why did Fable decide to make all the characters look ugly as fuck?
>>
>>333585848
They did change it though, Jack went from obviously evil but still just another "hero" to obviously this is a monster posing as a person pls kill now.
>>
>>333586834
They're British.
>>
>>333587141
But Lionhead was a British studio, it'd be like Jap games giving all their characters squinty eyes and fucked up teeth.
>>
>>333584936
Nope.
>>
File: 1458016364223.jpg (28 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
1458016364223.jpg
28 KB, 400x593
>>333584936
Sometimes i did, sometimes i didn't. But fuck that. The real deal getting into real estate.

>dark side playthrough
>go to Twinblade's camp
>order the bandits to follow you
>butcher Oakvale
>irony,png
>buy all the shit that you can
>start making money
>repeat at Knothole glade and that frozen zone

Shame you couldn't raid Bowerstone. Also, assassin rush, berserk, multistrike is the only way to play the game. The rest of the shit is useless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.