[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, Microsoft on suicide watch. A 78% for a game was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 986x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 986x475
Holy shit, Microsoft on suicide watch. A 78% for a game was a good rate 10 years ago. But today it just means don't buy it at all.

> quantum break has a cool story
> but gameplay is mediocre
> gets pretty fast boring

Bonus:
> Windows version cost 70€
>>
yes but the windows store will give us a unified experience across our computer, console, and phone devices
>>
>>333579561
>yes but the windows store will give us a unified experience across our computer, console, and phone devices

This to be very honest with you. Microsoft understands the value of unifying all our devices in the modern world and the benefits that come with the internet of things.

I look forward to the day where I can get out my Surface Pro 3 and play Quantum Break on it using Microsoft Azure Cloud Rendering to stream the highest fidelity graphics without the need for costly computer hardware.
>>
>>333579561
So, you pay for PC and you can play on Xbox?
>>
>>333581019
Yes
>>
>>333583426
Noice

If I ever check this game out it'll be for Aidan Gillen
>>
Gut isn't a rating, fucking dumb frenchies
>>
>>333579561
Its a sign of total monopoly preparation, i dont trust windows will be good guys when everyone shift to win X. There is no such thing as free windows upgrade, you must pay with freedom and personal data.
>>
>>333583839

I dont like it cause UWP shit is hard to fix

The desktop needs to be separated from UWP shit

Leave it on the console tablet and phone for all I care
>>
>>333579945
quality fucking post
>>
>>333579350

quantum breaks gameplay was the most fun I've had in a tps campaign since max payne 3. also it looked amazing at 4k and the remedy writing was funny and interesting like always. great game hampered by Microsofts marketing decisions.
>>
>>333583602

if you ever check it out it should be because remedy is one of the last great devs, who are just barely clinging to life
>>
>>333579350
>game with pretty grafix is being criticized for gameplay
what's going on, this is not the journalism i know
>>
>>333579561
Is this supposed to be a good thing?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.