[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is everyone enjoying this game? Also what skills should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 7thdragon2020.jpg (424 KB, 846x1452) Image search: [Google]
7thdragon2020.jpg
424 KB, 846x1452
So how is everyone enjoying this game?

Also what skills should i focus on for samurai?
>>
>>333568191
it's translated?
>>
>>333568563
yup
>>
>>333568191
I like it a lot. Team is Destroyer/Trickster/Hacker. Destroyers are amazing.

>>333568563
Yup
>>
http://nicoblog.org/psp/7th-dragon-2020-english-patched-psp-iso/
>>
>>333568191
Downloaded it last night when they had this thread going.

I don't know if you's is the person or people who did the work and are fishing for compliments or what not but Thanks for work.
>>
Post voice actors you used
Okamoto, Nobuhiko (Io)
Emiri Kato (Hachikuji)
Daisuke Ono I think it was him, the guy kinda sounds like Jotaro
>>
As soon as I finish FF3, i'm gonna play 7th Dragon.

Any backstory info that i need to know? Like stuff from the first game (the one on the DS).
>>
I thought this game was supposed to be easy. I was getting my ass beat by the first real boss of the game. my party is level 10. is that not high enough?
>>
Oh boy, someone else made a thread. Mine yesterday somehow managed to last quite a while.
>>
Just finished Ch 4, goddamn that SKY fight was tough.
Using a party of Samurai, Trickster, and Psychic, with Sawashiro, Sugita, and Tanaka for voices.

>>333569363
Looks like Daisuke was one of the options, so you're right. I'm surprised though, I could have sworn one of the NPCs was voiced by him too. I wonder whether I was wrong or if they had him do both a player and NPC voice.
>>
>>333568191
>So how is everyone enjoying this game?

I am on chapter X with all the imperials down. Doing quests before I advance the plot.

>>333569363
Shinichiro Michi (NUDIST BEACH, Lockon from Gundam 00, Ryusei Date) for Samurai
Myuki Swashio (Fine from Symphogear and other people) for Psychic
Tomozaku Sugita (Young Joseph, Brooklyn "Bullet" Luckfield) for Trickster (gunner) build

The Trickster has been the lamest person but his special skill is the shit.

also, use this for help on quests and getting the special skills:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uxwcI8qQwrHxzTJCysNPkoo4oPf_ZvO98ynlNf_LnVE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=10
>>
File: 033.jpg (292 KB, 1126x1600) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
292 KB, 1126x1600
>>333571896
All you can really do is grind more SP, you don't have shit for skills and it's just about damaging and healing when you get low on HP.
>>
Come on OP, I samefagged a 7th Dragon thread to 250 posts yesterday, put some muscle into this.
>>
>>333575335
how do you not get fucked by the paralysis? the equip only prevents it 50% of the time.
>>
>>333577853
git lucky, seriously
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.