[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the police so fucking annoying in this game? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: lcpd.jpg (410 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
lcpd.jpg
410 KB, 1280x800
Why is the police so fucking annoying in this game? I don't remember being that bad in previous games of the series.

You steal a car, get instantly chased down by 5 cop cars nearby with only 1 star. Try to lose them, get at the tip of the circle, there are 10 more of them waiting for you there no matter where you are. They literally pop right in front of you in every corner, every alley, every building. What the fuck Rockstar?
>>
It wouldn't be that bad if not for the fact getting in a shootout was a quick death sentence. Cops are way too accurate and do too much damage.
>>
It's because you cannot turn while driving at any speed, something they should have fixed in 5 but did not.
>>
git gud faggot
>>
>>333554604
/thread
Also, check this 8
>>
why does gta attract so many casuals. it's so easy to lose the cops in that game. i can lose up to three stars on foot, and i've lost 5 stars in an armored truck.
>>
>>333554861
good job kid
>>
File: raptor_flop.gif (2 MB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
raptor_flop.gif
2 MB, 400x295
>>333553248
>Playing V
>Cops teleport behind you
>>
>>333554364
what

WHAT

did you really...
>>
File: 1391905015707.jpg (28 KB, 400x421) Image search: [Google]
1391905015707.jpg
28 KB, 400x421
>>333553248
Don't forget the part where they straight-up home in on your location despite not having LoS, or even not having seen you to begin with.

>shoot sleeping hobo with silenced pistol in a small alley
>no witnessess
>wanted level anyway because fuck you psychic cops
>quickly run across street into another small alley
>climb ladder onto rooftop
>hide behind one of six air-conditioning units
>see cops arrive on radar
>cops immediately disembark, run to the exact ladder I took and as soon as they reach the roof they beeline towards the exact fucking AC unit that I'm crouching behind
>wanted level clears right before they reach me
But I was still pissed at the bullshit cheating lazy AI.
>>
>>333555172
They did in old GTA games but not V
>>
they are actually a challenge, unlike every other GTA

Stop being such a pathetic casual
>>
File: 1454123417973.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454123417973.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>333555681
No, in V they just follow you.

>Hide down an ally
>Sure enough the cops show up

And I'm well out of reach from where the "crime" was committed. Cops in V just sucked the fun out of everything
>>
>>333555973
Wow, it's just like literally every other GTA ever made.
>>
>>333555935
The real challenge is driving in that game. Sure, it's realistic, technology, blah blah blah, but most cars in that game suck donkey dick and literally u-turn at very low speed. If the cops surround you while you're driving a truck you're fucked. It takes years to get out of there. 1 shot takes 1/4 of your HP, good luck with that.
>>
>>333557209
this would be a valid complaint if you didn't get the best cars in the game for free throughout the story.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.