[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still remember us anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 856714.jpg (174 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
856714.jpg
174 KB, 600x534
Do you still remember us anon?
>>
It's the only game I've played in 2 weeks
>>
File: 1433501939357.gif (351 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1433501939357.gif
351 KB, 160x160
They really need to be less harsh on the fucking punishments for taking a break. I play animal crossing to get comfy and hang with my virtual fur buddies, not to anxiously run around talking to everyone to stop them from potentially moving.

Like holy shit, the game centers around building relationships with your neighbors and they move away like its fucking nothing the moment you take your attention away from the game. Make it so that villagers need to actually talk to you and initiate the moving dialogue before they actually poof out. Weeds and shit I can deal with, but losing your favorite Villager really makes it hard to pick the game up again.

My girlfriend lost her favorite Villager last week and has been mopey about it. I'm contemplating hacking her 3DS for her and save editing the Villager back. I dunno if she'd want to do it that way or not
>>
>>321866239
>"Game"

I think you mean
>"Grinding Simulator"
>>
No, I just remember you being an lowest common denominator town where everyone had the same personality, and visiting towns by people who had the same few villagers over and over.

I do still remember my GC town pretty much exactly and much more fondly, but sorry NL, you can fuck off.
>>
>>321866013
I remember getting Ankha after all this time and only staying for 4 days. Hope Isabelle didn't sell any of my stuff.
>>
>>321866478
Do it but don't tell her you did it
>>
>>321866478
>>321867330
I miss when the game just gave you neighbors, so you had favorites and ones you hated, but you couldn't customize it yourself

It feels so fake now and everyone takes the same villagers anyway
>>
File: puddi.jpg (182 KB, 684x1005) Image search: [Google]
puddi.jpg
182 KB, 684x1005
>>321867893
I hate how homogenised their dialogue is. Maybe I was just too young to pay attention, but I don't recall the first games being so bland in personality types.
>>
File: acneighbors-noscale.jpg (125 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
acneighbors-noscale.jpg
125 KB, 620x349
>>321868281
They definitely aren't, especially the Gamecube one had way more distinct personalities, with the Grumpy and Snooty villagers actually being huge assholes.
>>
>Went away for a couple of months
>Tammy was still here

She truly loves me!
>>
>>321866478
What are the punishments?
>>
>started playing a month ago again
>hoped I would try to at least make it to Christmas

I didn't.
Goddamn If they ever make another real AC game again, they need to add more shit to do.
>>
>>321869613
Fishing and bugcatching are basically the only things to do in that game, other than daily activities that take a few minutes.
>>
File: 1438841199504.jpg (47 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1438841199504.jpg
47 KB, 600x615
>>321869613
>tfw made it to a year from release

I still sort of hate myself for not trying out the radish market early on when everyone open their towns for trades. At least the dream function allowed you to see all the crazy stuff people had in their towns.
>>
I still play from time to time. The Snowman Bingo is fun and i never had a Binge before so i try atm. Also i enjoy changing my House. But i also find the characteristics pretty bland.
>>
>>321871441
>The stalk market
Those were some fun times with /v/, made so much money in one go that I was able to pay off every house loan and leave a "Thanks for letting me use your town" tip of 1 million bells
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.