[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Division general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (571 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
571 KB, 2560x1440
Is it really worth it? Is it another watch_dogs? What do you think about it /v/? I plan on getting it soon.
>>
>>333526683
i had fun for arround 100 hours, never touched it since. Maybe once big update hits.
>>
Currently isn't worth the full retail, but once 1.1 hits next week, maybe then
>>
S'alright. Farming DZ at max level is getting a little repetitive but the raid update drops soon so that'll be nice
>april update
>actually playable for the majority of the month
SFV BTFO
>>
>>333526683

my biggest regret since arma 3
>>
>>333526683
Game isn't worth shit
>>
its a repetitive grindy moronic boring soulless piece of shit
>>
>>333526683
It's fun til you get to end game... because there is no end game
The expansions and updates will fix that
>>
>>333529134
>raid

Don't get your hopes up, they streamed the first incursion when they announced 1.1, it's just horde mode. 15 waves of enemys with an APC popping up every now and then.
>>
>>333526683
Reached top level absurdly fast and there's fuck all to do. If you have friends to play with them it can be fun for a time, but in all honesty the game is absolutely garbage other than the visuals. Even the movement and shooting can feel clu my at times and don't fall for the exploration meme. Exploration in this game doesn't reward you AT ALL. Just stick to the main missions and play DZ with buddies and you MIGHT have some fun... Mabey.
>>
>>333529747
>The expansions and updates will fix that
You're delusional.
>>
>>333526683
it's fun if you have friends.
then you get to the dark zone and realize there is nothing left to do then you quit.

no it isn't worth it
>>
>>333530248
Sounds more like you are
>>
No replay value. Worth maybe 30. Not worth full price
>>
>>333530248
>Destiny comes out
>boring late game with nothing to do and you can level really fast
>guy 1: "Updates will fix it."
>guy 2: "You're delusional."
>updates actually fix it
>it's now a pretty fucking good game

The Division is having almost EXACTLY the same problems Destiny had content wise. So updates fixing it isn't just possible, it's likely.
>>
>>333526683
Top game. Prepare your body for 1.1 cause shit is gonna be sick.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.