[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tehy waz kaingz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 159876.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
159876.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
Who would win? Vendrick a best
>>
>>333522635
Gwyn
>>
>>333522635
It's funny, nobody of those characters were kings really.
>>
Since bosses can't parry, I'd put it up against Gwyn and Gherman. Considering Gherman's second phase, he's probably beat Gwyn.
>>
>>333522635
Zombie Vendrick would wreck them because they wouldn't have giant souls, but probably Allant or Gwyn.
If Gherman parries a lot then he would obliterate Gwyn
>>
>>333522998
Allant and Vendrick were kings, dumbass
>>
OP here.

>>333522998
Allant and Vendrick certainly were, Gwyn was too, kinda. I dont know much about Gherman though cuz i havent played the game.

>>333523081
Well to be fair Human Vendrick is pretty powerful too, considering his victory against the giants and all.
>>
File: 1454860719679.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454860719679.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>333522635
I win, muffuga.
>>
>>333523213
>>333523454

That Allant is fake.

Also Vendrick
>I'm no king. I am more fit to be a jester.

He never became a true monarch.
>>
False King
>>
>>333523513
The man so badass the only way to beat him is to push him across the map and off a ledge
>>
>>333523802
Vendrick was a king he just hates himself for letting pussy destroy his kingdom.
>>
File: pcsxr 2016-04-02 00-16-25-993.jpg (432 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
pcsxr 2016-04-02 00-16-25-993.jpg
432 KB, 1200x900
>>333522635
>>
>>333522635

Allant is the only one that made me tense before I fought him, every single fucking time.
>>
is this guy the hardest actual final boss in the souls series? i certainly had the most trouble against him compared to nash, gwyn, MP or bloballant
>>
File: SotFS_Vendrick.jpg (1 MB, 1570x898) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Vendrick.jpg
1 MB, 1570x898
>>333523802
He sure as hell tried, made it further than any other. I really liked the fact that even though he fell to the curse he actually planned ahead, by keeping his own soul in a safe place and locking himself away, not turning mad and not stopping the undead hero from claiming the ashen mist in order to move on, breaking the curse. Every time i get to his chamber and see him wondering about in this odd and eere place it really gets me.
>>
>>333524324
ARGGHHHHHH

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>333522635
As they are in game? It's between Allant or Gherman, with Allan probably taking it. It really depends on how much Gherman's guns affect Allant I guess, since Allant seem to have the edge in raw power, and his sword is probably better than Gherman's shitty scythe. Gwyn and Vendrick are too hollow and crazy to put up a decent fight. They would just be retards swing wildly, and get parried or countered constantly.

In their prime Gwyn would rape them all, probably at the same time if he wanted. The nigga can shoot like 300 sunlight spears at the same time, has a flaming sword that he can extend for more reach, is fast as fuck, and his soul and power were so great that he managed to divide it between him, his kids, Seath, the four kings, and didn't even give a single fuck as he lit himself on fire and burned for hundredths of years. So Nameless King, who is probably the toughest boss of DS3 and can do crazy shit, Gwyndolin, who managed to create an illusions for all of Anor Londo, including a dragonslayer Ornstein clone, and the giant guards, and the 4 kings who are the most powerful Darkwraiths, all got their power from just receiving a portion of Gwyn's, making Gwyn Stronger than all of them combined and then some.
>>
>>333522635
Gherman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.