[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started playing this game What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 819-1-1394199427.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
819-1-1394199427.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1080
Started playing this game
What am I in for?
>>
>>333507226

AIDS
>>
>>333507226
http://neverwintervault.net/

Go download community modules

Also play A Dance with Rogues if you're a slut
>>
>>333507226
Don't play OC and skip it to damn HOTu. Later get mods from Neverwinter Vault and play some multi. Those are best parts of game, modules are best.

OC suck monkey balls. Really, man.
>>
>>333507419
The oc is that bad? I am having kinda fun with it, although i'm only at the prison so far, wich is like tutorial stages I would guess
>>333507417
Will look into that, thanks

what makes a dance with rogues slutty, albeit i am a slut so, should fit nicely
>>
>>333507226
uninstall
The end times are nigh, ours is a deserved damnation!
>>
>>333507676
It is a very fun adventure game, tons of dialog and character, nice setting and fun rogue gameplay.

You have play as a pretty princess whose castle gets sieged, you get raped and become a guttersnipe with organized crime. Lots of you taking the dick. LOTS. OF. DICK TAKING.
>>
>>333508304

And all of those dicks besides one are optional!

>>333507676

Check Prophet module series, Swordflight, Demonheart, The Aielund Saga and Saphire Star. It should be good start. + ADwR and A Dance with Spies (spin-off of ADwR)
>>
>>333508680
>Demonheart

I'm so fucking sad senpai, that showed such promise

And yeah, I always forget the dicks are optional.
>>
File: 1453549104675.jpg (60 KB, 1018x518) Image search: [Google]
1453549104675.jpg
60 KB, 1018x518
>>333507226
>Pavel
>>
>>333508889
Lamblover will finish it on her own engine, so at least we will know how story ends.
>>
Dr. Pavel, I'm Faerun.
>>
adwr has restored my faith in rpg games

I haven't been this immersed in one since bg2
>>
>>333508889
Also, forget. Check module called Swordflight, it is pretty good and guy that creates it actually want to finish it. Two out of 5 chapters are out and third should be finished before summer.
>>
>>333509220
Downloading now, thanks Anon
>>
Dr. Pavel, I'm Daevaorn
>>
>>333509591
No problem. By the way, those have really good and interesting mechanics and actually use charisma/int/wis options but fights are fucking hard so better get ready for that.

Also, resources. Keep resources. This is basic for this. Resting and potions are limited and hard to get. Some areas have 90% chance of attack during rest.
>>
Prepare for combat to take hours
Get something to fix the one companion mechanic
>>
>>333507676
The OC isn't terrible, it's just not exactly exciting. Pretty much every chapter is the same thing with a different flavor text. SoU and HotU are better. But what this game does really well is custom content and player worlds. Unfortunately, both the server lists got fucked so you'll need to directly connect to a server, and the original nwvault disappeared, replaced by some horrible abomination.

>still no game to replace nwn
shit's not right
>>
>>333507226
>>333507419
Don't skip to HotU. If you're going to skip the OC, start with Shadows of Undrentide because SoU and HotU are connected.
>>
>>333511905
DAO is probably the closest thing to it lately if you don't mind a setting outside of Forgotten Realms.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.