[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >buy this game today >find all the dlc are no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: showposter.png (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
showposter.png
43 KB, 300x300
>be me
>buy this game today
>find all the dlc are no more
>find my game is forever incomplete
GEEEEEE
I SURE LOVE INTERNET, PATCH AND DLC
>>
File: 1458807882447.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1458807882447.gif
2 MB, 300x169
It really does suck man. To be honest, your best bet is too look for a vita copy of the game... I heard you can get the DLC stuff for the vita verson and it carries over to your PS3.

Unless you bought it on Xbox then I don't know.

If it helps at all, you're not missing out on too much. The costumes were pretty good but Jill and Shuma (unless you're angelic) are not very good.
>>
at least it's not capcom's fault for once
>>
You're not missing much. No one cared for alt costumes and Jill and Shuma Gorath were meh.
>>
>>333500303
RGH/JTAG it
Free and available everything

Now send me $10
>>
File: 1392258512869.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1392258512869.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>>333500303
>there will never be another MVC3 game
>>
>>333503792
Of course not
Why would they call it MVC3 and not MVC4?
>>
>>333500303
Use HEX EDITOR
You can get all the alt costumes and Jill/Shuma

Even Galactus and gold-colored heralds
>>
so are Jill and Shuma DLC fighters? been thinking about buying this game for some time but didn't want to put myself in the same situation as OP. I don't mind not have the costume, but not having the full roster is a deal breaker.
>>
>>333505038
They are
>>
I thought you got shuma and jill for free in umvc3?I don't remember ever buying them. Also does the free costume DLC trick still work?
>>
File: miekpls.jpg (33 KB, 454x430) Image search: [Google]
miekpls.jpg
33 KB, 454x430
>>
>>333501460
>on disc dlc locked away for month while hackers played shuma and jill for free
>dont even give them to people for free with ultimate when it was released 8 months after vanilla mvc3
>capcom knew the license wasnt being renewed YEARS in advance and let the game die without any patch or update or bug fixes

Ya, totally Marvel's fault for taking the rights away from an incompetent developer. Definitely not Capcom's fault. They were completely blindsided by their contracted license running out and had no time to include completed DLC from the first game on the half a year later full price update that fucked everyone and killed the userbase that was tired of their shit. Capcucks need to fucking die. Worse than nintendo and valve cocksuckers.
>>
>>333504570
I think he means like a Super MVC3
>>
>>333505216
Free if you already own them from vanilla
>>
>Venom will never be in UMvC3
>>
>>333508027
then they're not free
>>
>there will never be another good Marvel game
>>
>>333512310
Marvel Heroes is pretty good.
>>
So how likely is it we get TvC2?
At least as a Nippon only game
>>
>>333513172
shutthefuck up, and fuck you, no it isn't
>>
>>333500303
Jill and Shuma were really bad and literally no one played them so who cares tbqhwy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.