[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some games present players with a choice where one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Stormcloaks.png (270 KB, 220x418) Image search: [Google]
Stormcloaks.png
270 KB, 220x418
Why do some games present players with a choice where one of the options is clearly superior?

I mean, why bother pretending there's even a choice?
>>
>>333498910

Giving people the illusion of choice makes their experience more meaningful to them.

Just like in real life.
>>
It's called bad writing
>>
File: stormvslegion.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stormvslegion.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
friendly reminder that if your fought for the imperial legion you hate freedom
>>
File: large.gif (875 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
875 KB, 500x281
>>333498910
>ulfric stromcloak is a thalmor sleeper agent
>stormshits will defend him
>>
jesus christ the InFamous series

>Feed Starving Orphans
>Kill Starving Orphans

WHY
>>
>>333499147
>muh freedom meme

The land is currently under the control of the empire and everyone seems "free"

The stormcloaks are just rebels who want power

>>333499458
>Kill Starving Orphans
Obvious choice kids are annoying
>>
>>333499910
>can't worship talos
>free
>>
>>333500346
>lose war
you think the stormshits can win? no, they just want to go out dying like a bunch of retards
>>
>>333499452
>I can't read
The Markarth Yarl is the traitor. Ulfric's asset nature is that his pride was easy to manipulate but he's not working for or with the Thalmor, he's just playing into their goals. Any victory is bad for the Thalmor they want the war to go on as long as possible while the Dominion rebuilds their army. Both sides are too strong for them, losing so much in the Dominion War and then Hammerfell, so a long war where both sides are bleeding men and resources is what the Thalmor want so they can catch up. If you end the war, both ways leave the Thalmor in a disadvantage. It's really down to whether a resurgance of the Imperial Legion or a new force to carry its legacy appeals to you.
>>
>>333499910
>worship talos
False God anyway
>>
>>333500346
Freedom ain't free.
>>
>>333499458
>I could disarm this bomb, which I'm right next to in 2 seconds
>Or I could walk away and wait 15 minutes till everybody dies
Unless your name Abdul Mohammed Aziz-Shariah, this is just retarded
>>
File: kek8.png (40 KB, 139x190) Image search: [Google]
kek8.png
40 KB, 139x190
>>333502115
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.