[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trails thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 81z+w7uZGHL._SL1500_.jpg (443 KB, 1193x1500) Image search: [Google]
81z+w7uZGHL._SL1500_.jpg
443 KB, 1193x1500
Can we have one of these today?

Here's the most recent update on Trails of Cold Steel 2 straight from the facebook page;

We only have one have more day of Trails of Cold Steel II English voice recording left! Twenty days of sitting in front of a recording booth, listening intently to new and returning voices... It's a lot of fun, and I hope you love the new cast. Our last voice will be Toval Randonneur of the Bracer Guild (yes, he is finally voiced!). I'm excited!

I'm also happy to announce that our entire Trails of Cold Steel cast has returned for Trails of Cold Steel II, so if you have a particular soft spot for any of the voices, don't you worry--you'll be hearing them again when CSII launches this fall.

One voice that DOES differ in the overall series is Bleublanc! You may remember everyone's favorite fop having a few battle lines in Trails in the Sky SC, but alas, recording a few battle lines for a character six or so years back does not guarantee that same actor will return. Still, I think you'll like his new voice quite a bit. He's simply...beautiful!

Hopefully, we'll have more fun updates to share with you soon. Thanks for supporting the Trails series!
>>
>>333492998
>One voice that DOES differ in the overall series is Bleublanc!
I don't even remember his voice in Sora, but I played with Japanese voices modded in anyway.
I'm assuming his VA stayed the same in Japanese, Japan doesn't usually change VAs if they can help it.
Claire ;__;
>>
File: 1431746815290.jpg (252 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431746815290.jpg
252 KB, 1280x720
>>333492998
Can't wait. But I'm european, and probably have to wait an extra month. I wish Marvelous Europe was bigger, so they could publish it instead of NISA.

>europe
>NIS America publishes it
>>
Despite all the moonspeakers saying it was shit I actually really liked the first game, probably one of the best jrpgs I played last year. Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>333494190
>being european
>not having a NA account
Just leave EU, it's shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
I've already pre-order Cold Steel 2, but I'm actually more looking forward to Trails in the Sky the 3rd.
>>
>>333492998
I like Laura
>>
>>333494386
It's just a huge disappointment after the Crossbell games, the game on its own might be ok, I just can't judge it like that.
>>
>>333494190
Why not just import it? Sony systems aren't region locked.
>>
>>333494190
Actually, I was literally *just* reading on the Trails facebook page that NISA has no plans to release the second game in Europe. If that ends up being the case, then you'll definitely have to import it.
>>
>>333492998
>today

>>>/vg/
>>
>>333495517
>waahhh stop talking about something i don't like
Who died and made you thread police? kill yourself
>>
Why do people like this game so much.
>>
>Imported Lionheart to the UK
That save should work with the EU Cold Steel 2 right?
>>
>>333496286
see >>333495497

Unless NISA changes their tune, there won't be a EU Cold Steel 2
>>
>>333496853
How the fuck did I miss that post. Guess I'll get ready to import again then.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.