[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
MOD INSTALLATION SIMULATOR 2011

When was the last time you've actually played it the way it was intended to and had fun?
When was the last time you had fun with mods you've installed?

You know the game is bad when the process of finding mods for it and installing them is more fun than playing the game itself.
>>
>>333486596
>Re-installed Skyrim legendary ed like a month ago
>Re-installed mods plus updates
>Included apocalypse spell package
>Play as a proper nigro

Yep, i'm having fun again.
>>
last week
two days ago

The game is great. It has flaws, but its still an amazing game that you can sink a good hundred hours into, on Legendary Edition.

Also choosing the right mods can make it even better
>>
>When was the last time you've actually played it the way it was intended to and had fun?

It was intended to be a mod-fest you dipshit
>>
Are there any mods that make it legitimately fun? Difficulty, rebalances that sort
>>
File: 72818-2-1453350052.jpg (872 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
72818-2-1453350052.jpg
872 KB, 1920x1080
>not playing with slut mods
never should have come here
>>
I beat the game and all of the DLC wo any mods whatsoever.
>>
>>333486596
>Implying the modding Meta-Game isn't fun as fuck.
>Implying the gambling Meta-Game of whether it will run or not isn't exciting as fuck.
>Implying the education Meta-Game of learning how to tweak and create your own mods isn't enlightening as fuck.
>Implying actually playing skyrim isn't dull as fuck.
>>
>>333486596
>playing bethesda game
>complaining about modding it
LMAO
>>
>>333486901
>Implying that you will ever be able to make characters look like that, even with a shitton of mods.
>>
The hearthstone dlc is not working for me for some reason or other. The Jarl fucking ripped me off. I paid good gold for that land, went to the position he told me it's at, only to not be able to build shit on it, despite using the workbench and the like. Damn bugs.
>>
>>333486784
I'm playing it legit for the first time ever, vanilla, and fuck, it's a great fucking experience. Sure there are occasional glitches and shit but all in all, I fucking love it. People on /v/ constantly complained about writing and shit but it feels like most of them never stopped to listen to all the conversations and interactions, all the atmospheric touches, etc. etc. First time I heard Greybeards call for me, I got so fucking spooked (it was also raining in game) and it felt fucking amazing.
The world is also really fun to explore and hike through, music is top notch. The streamlined RPG elements are a letdown, but honestly, I barely play Skyrim for the RPG element.
>>
>>333486596

>play first time
>no mods until halfway through
>couldn't stand UI anymore, installed sky

I guess it doesn't count as unmodded, but that was the only one I installed my first playthrough.

After that, each playthrough I trash them all and try new stuff mixed with some holdovers I really like from a clean install.

Though once you start modding it, I don't know what shitter would ever go without the memory adjustments again. Removing 99% of all crashes with one patch is almost inexcusable not to do, with how shit the default memory management is.
>>
File: TESV 2016-04-07 14-03-53-91.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2016-04-07 14-03-53-91.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>333487474
just copy a preset from some asian guy
>>
Yeah its shit, you spend ages installing a ton of mods and its useless because the game is shit.
>>
is there a mod that reworks the combat system? i've tried loads of combat mods, and all they actually do is modify damage multipliers etc. I need a combat mod that physically changes the combat animations to be fluid and have some impact behind them. The main problem I have with skyrim is that the combat is so fucking repetitive and floaty, weapons don't even feel like they're hitting enemies.
>>
But the way it is intended is shit.
>>
>>333486596
Like, last year?
Original copy + pirated DLC on X360
>>
Skyrim seems to be the worst TES game for mods (that came with a creation kit) any mod that isn't shit needs workarounds or to take something out of the game just to put something in. (such as hand-to-hand)
>>
someone should make a folder that includes all these slut mods, big titty mods and ass mods ugh... I don't wanna spend weeeks finding and downloading em...
>>
File: ohright.jpg (159 KB, 636x465) Image search: [Google]
ohright.jpg
159 KB, 636x465
>LE UNIRONIC SHITPOSTING THREAD
>>
>>333491776
What the fuck are you going on about?
>>
>>333486596

the last time I had weed
>>
File: Gyazo_2.png (613 KB, 589x652) Image search: [Google]
Gyazo_2.png
613 KB, 589x652
No matter how many mods I install (150+) this game cannot graduate from being trash and I can still only ever manage to use it for jacking off.
>>
>>333486596
Mods barely fix Bethesda game's problem if at all. Never really saw the appeal of these game especially with that garbage combat.
>>
File: ratatat.jpg (25 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ratatat.jpg
25 KB, 500x300
Is Ratatat pleb-tier music? I like their music but I don't think they are all that popular to normies
>>
File: 4chin (6).png (23 KB, 461x376) Image search: [Google]
4chin (6).png
23 KB, 461x376
>>333492697
oh shit, wrong board
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.