[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tekken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Daily Reminder that if this character is your main, you're nothing more than an unoriginal, casual scrub.
>>
He's good but not hard to fight against if you know what to do. He's my main but i'm using Dragunov more and more.
>>
>>333484086
You seem triggered, not our fault you can't play worth shit.
>>
i like lee chaolan
>>
>>333484086

Law is fine, Hwoarang and Eddy are the most popular casual characters because of the retardedly easy combos and juggling.
>>
>>333484086
That's not Hwarang
>>
>>333484398
X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X
>>
>>333484387
Hwo is piss easy to fight against if the other person doesn't know how to use his stances. If he spams his kicks then it will just all be mids and lows that can easily be punished.

You have to be retarded to lose to him if he spams.
>>
>>333484086
The Problem with Law is that in online, you basically fight him once every two or three matches. Therefore, without even touching the character yourself for practice, you still learn all his move sets and very easily learn how to avoid, punish and defeat him.

>>333484398
> Just side step and/or dick-jab.
>>
>>333484086
>He's mains Forest

fuck you OP
>>
>>333484548
*mids and highs
>>
>>333484387
>Not mentioning Lars
>>
>not maining Kazuya
>>
>>333484086
That's not Steve Fox.
>>
>>333486495
scrubs can't duck and weave.
>>
>>333486934

This.

You gotta know at least a little about zoning and reading your opponent with Steve Fox.
>>
>>333486934
Oh fuck I didn't even read the op correctly. I thought it said you were a scrub if you didn't use Law.
>>
>there are still tekkenfags that think having a Bruce Lee clone is original character design.
>>
>>333487928
Ive never heard of this, we all know he is based of Bruce. At least he isn't a complete rip off since he's mostly poor and a cook.
>>
>>333484086
I don't even know why i started using law in the first place. All I remember was that d/f+4,3 and d+2,3 were fast as fuck in Tekken 5.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.