[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Still not a decent tennis game on ANY platform.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: when.jpg (47 KB, 668x418) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
47 KB, 668x418
>2016
>Still not a decent tennis game on ANY platform.
>>
Tennis is for faggots
>>
>sports games

Why not just go outside and play tennis?
>>
File: 1456277695486.gif (138 KB, 211x512) Image search: [Google]
1456277695486.gif
138 KB, 211x512
>3DS gets new Mario Tennis
>it does not have a RPG story mode
>>
>>333481798
this
>>
Tennis is nor a decent sport in the first place
>>
>>333481798
because playing tennis is pretty hard
>>
Tennis is only hard irl. If a game lets you place the balls exactly where you want then its too easy. There is no mechanic to exactly replicate the hardness of tennis.
>>
Tennis is stupid . A video game about it would be pong with humans instead of lines
>>
>>333481798
this. sports games have actually no reason to exist on consoles, they should have been laughed at as an idea and disregarded. Go get a fucking ball, they're a fraction of the cost of whatever game it is, and go play a fucking game outside you losers. Make some friends, get in shape, earn some pussy. I'm actually getting hot under the collar right now, my neck is turning purple
>>
>>333481798
>fps
why don't you just join the military?

>racing
why don't you just get a drivers license?

>rpg
Why don't you just larp/DnD?

>action
why don't you just take martial arts?

why don't you just STFU
>>
>>333481798
but i do
>>
File: 309898_front.jpg (54 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
309898_front.jpg
54 KB, 640x442
Not only the best tennis game ever, but also the best sports game to ever be conceived on this planet.
>>
I thought there's a couple decent VR tennis games now. They have the potential to be better than regular console tennis games and not just glorified pong like >>333482689 said.
>>
>>333482804
This
>>
>>333483056
I absolutely loved this game and I still have it.
>>
GTA V's tennis is pretty good
>>
>>333482804
You are bad at comparisons.
>hurr it's okay to sit on my ass instead of play sports because you don't own a race car
get outside and play with a fucking ball you piece of shit. If you were my kid, you'd be grounded 24/7 and have to camp in the back yard and eat feral cats until you were a man.
>>
What, Virtua Tennis isn't good enough for you?
>>
>>333481798
>150$ on a tennis racket
>find someone to play with
>hope he's available
>field booking is quite expensive (especially in fall/winter season)
>lessons required
>takes a year to play at decent level
>>
>>333482804
Joke's on you, I DO martial arts and play tabletops rpgs and try to go as fast as possible with my meager 58hp Twingo. I don't like shooters that much, anyways.
What did I want to say?
Ah yes, you're a faggot and your comparisons are shit.

And doing sports is ALWAYS better than watching/playing sports games.
>>
>>333484838
You're cringeworthy as fuck. Please stop.
>>
>>333485246
Yeah, tennis is pretty shitty, I agree.
>>
>>333484838
Not that guy but you trying to be le random funnay made me cringe.

The comparisons are correct. Games are games. The fuck is wrong with you? You're actually comparing video sports games to actual live sports.
>>
>>333485375
Playing it for 5 years, I just stated how things are.
Enjoyment of the sport itself is subjective
>>
>>333481681
Pong dude
>>
>>333485642
This is true but in (good) tennis games you can press buttons to hit the ball better and it's fun
>>
Sega had a pretty good tennis arcade game but I can't remember its name. This was something like 18 years ago so I can't really remember.
>>
File: Virtua Tennis.jpg (770 KB, 1420x1412) Image search: [Google]
Virtua Tennis.jpg
770 KB, 1420x1412
The GOAT tennis game of all time.
>>
>>333487423
I still take out my Dreamcast to play this game. Holds up well even today.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.