[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone playing Magic Duels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: magic-duels-si.jpg (62 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
magic-duels-si.jpg
62 KB, 720x406
Anyone playing Magic Duels?
>>
I'm still rocking with my Eldrazi deck. Now with a guy that drops tokens and regenerates from them. It's fucking nice.
>actually pretending BfZ was shit
KEK enjoy your nerfed Elves now you motherfuckers.
>>
I got up to the part where you can build your own deck and then never played it again. How do I construct something decent?
>>
Can you finally fucking make a deck on your own?
>>
>>333478617
Yes. You have both the option to use prebuilds with a few selected cards or build anything with any card avaliable in the game.
>>
does the cardpool still suck ass and seem to be shallow? i played at launch when there was barely enough cards to make a mono color deck, and everything sucked
>>
>>333478617
this was always an option anon

what kind of game did you play?
we are talking about the f2p magic duels.
>>
>>333479557
>>333479557
DUels of the planeswalkers only had premade decks my friend.
>>
>>333479536
They added 300 new cards. I think it's plenty to work with now.
>>
>>333479605
Magic Duels=/=Duels of Planneswalkers you dense fuck.

Anyway it's really only missing a PS4 release so far. I wonder what took them so long. This is the kind of game that would benefit from crossplay between all platforms.
>>
File: 1452495947690.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1452495947690.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
no Logan
>>
File: what.png (195 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
what.png
195 KB, 510x346
>Playing Magic Duels
>When MTGO exists
>>
>>333480917
>Playing MTGO
>When numerous unofficial free games exist
>>
>>333480917
MTGO is fucking shit. You can't grind for cards. Literally 0 value.
>>
>>333481528
>Dealing with rules-lawyering
>Dealing with people giving up on drafts early
>Dealing with people netdecking
>Having to use IRC Channels to organize anything

Or:

>Click MTGO, join a draft and enjoy, get money out of it if you're gud.
>>
File: f.jpg (701 KB, 1568x1176) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
701 KB, 1568x1176
I only play xmage or with IRL weebshits like me.
>>
>>333477849
is it still unplayable on win7?
>>
>>333477849
Yes and I have to say this recent update is bugged as fuck.

>priority passes automatically which can completely fuck you over if you want to cast an instant before your end step
>can't cast instants you've targeted with Jace's -3 at instant speed
>Disciple of the Ring no longer works
>a few other bugs I've noticed so far
That said I'm enjoying playing Shadows over Innistrad in it since I missed the prerelease. I like most of the cards so far, Thing in the Ice is absolutely crazy.
>>
>tfw I still haven't finished my Origins/BFZ collection because I only play until I've completed the daily quests then stop.
I noticed World Breaker isn't even in Oath so I don't think I'll even bother getting newer cards until I finally get an Oblivion Sower for my GR Ramp deck.
>>
>>333482698
I just did my dailies and I have obtained enough gold from that to get all of Origins, BFZ, and two-thirds of SOI. I even stopped playing entirely for a couple months.
>>
File: 1460020137211.png (190 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1460020137211.png
190 KB, 458x438
>>333482698
>thinking you can complete collections just by playing the game
eheheh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.