[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roster for the next injustice game has leaked! GET HYPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 2606830-1707765-batman_family.jpg (122 KB, 900x588) Image search: [Google]
2606830-1707765-batman_family.jpg
122 KB, 900x588
Roster for the next injustice game has leaked!
GET HYPED
>>
I dunno, where's Thomas Wayne?
>>
will Batwing be DLC?
>>
>>333475048
Pre order exclusive
>>
>>333475074
no he's dead
>>
>Oracle
I hope she becomes an actual (useable) character so i can break her legs 2x over
>>
>>333474958
>worst version of Jason Todd

"Under The Red Hood" version or fuck off.
>>
>>333474958
Oh boy! I can't wait for another clunky shitty ugly fighting game that plays like ass!
>>
>>333474958
Kek, wouldn't be surprised though. DC in general is super biased towards Batman.

Personally as long as the next Injustice game has:
>Darkseid (fuck it, why not?)
>Atrocitus
>Star Sapphire
>Saint Walker
>Dr. Fate
>Black Manta
>Big Barda
>Orion
>maybe Scott Free
>Supergirl or Power Girl
>maybe Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld (don't know if I'd want NRS to touch her and make her all grimdark though)
>Blue Beetle

Then I'm good. Even just a few of those at least would make me happy. Not like it'd be that good of a game anyway, unless they improved the gameplay and completely changed the aesthetics.
>>
>>333474958
Can someone name them all? I don't know who most of these are.
>>
>>333474958
>bat family the game
good one OP
>>
>>333474958
>next injustice
I hope this doesn't happen at all
>>
>>333476453
I wish it'd happen but not be a bad fighting game
>>
>>333476285
From left to right:
>Oracle (Barbara Gordon)
>Huntress
>Batwoman (Kate Kane)
>Batgirl (Stephanie Brown)
>Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
>Catwoman
>Batman
>Batman (Dick Grayson)
>Red Robin (Tim Drake)
>Robin (Damian Wayne)
>Red Hood (Jason Todd)
>Batman (Terry McGuinness)
>Alfred

Forgot Huntress' name, sorry
>>
Next injustice will have whoever Warner wants to promote for their movies, just like the previous game had Zod instead of any other Superman villain.
>>
>>333476560
i'd get bodied by grundy and doomsday
>>
>>333475183
>worst version
>Under the red hood
Confirmed for Supernatural fan from tumblr
>>
File: bats.jpg (234 KB, 954x897) Image search: [Google]
bats.jpg
234 KB, 954x897
>bretty interesting story about a totalitarian society ruled by a broken Superman
>resolved by multiverse bullshit
Still mad, such fucking wasted potential. Especially the story mode where it was just HURR DURR YOU'RE THE BAD VERSION OF ME, LET'S FIGHT!

Injustice-world Arthur and Barry were total bitches.
>>
>>333476938
This may seem way out of left field but I would totally watch/play that dystopian world under Superman that Batman dreamed about in the new movie.
>>
>>333474958
I need some time to plan for this.
>>
File: 1456264840678.jpg (67 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
1456264840678.jpg
67 KB, 456x750
>>333474958
WHEELCHAIR COMBOS
>>
>>333475412
Too many lanterns, we'd just gave the batman and friends problem all over again but with Hal. As much as I would love to see all the cores represented, I'd rather have a diverse cast from all over the dc universe.
>>
>>333476664
It already had lex and doomsday, I can't think of a single superman villain that would fit better as a third supes bad guy than Zod. I guess bizarro, but that would have been a touch boring. The mos costumes were for the movie, Zod's inclusion was because Ed Boon likes him.
>>
>>333475412
>No Grodd
>No Professor Zoom
shit list
>>
>>333477243
D-don't ruin things for me, Anon. ;_;

>>333477430
Bizarro would've been good, or Brainiac. I wouldn't mind seeing Faora either but I'm not sure how she'd play differently than Zod.
>>
black Green Lantern is best Green Lantern, you can't fight me on this.
>>
>>333477479
Zoom would be great. I wouldn't mind Grodd either but not before other characters and I'm not sure how he'd play anyway.
>>
>>333474958
>Alfred

Don't forget that he kicked Superman's ass that one time
>>
>>333475412
Add Kyle and Martian Manhunter and I'm the list is perfect.
I doubt they'll put power girl, would trigger too many people and they'll just bitch at why they didn't put supergirl from the tv show
>>
>>333478625
Kyle would only be good if they replaced Hal with him. Otherwise I'd agree with the other Anon of them oversaturating the roster with Lanterns.

Idk, PG isn't too much of a stretch. Supergirl is probably more likely but her tv show just got cancelled and Peej is pretty popular. Would people bitch about the boob window? Idk, maybe.
>>
>>333477081
Best scene
>>
>>333479282
>busty perfect looking woman in a one piece with a window on her chest.
yes they would, overwatch may not be the best example swing how they replaced the pose with a pin up version but the the pose was changed because it triggered 1 dad, so Imagine this would trigger many others, hopefully humanity proves me wrong.
>>
>>333477081
It's a vision of the future disguised as a dream, flash is trying to prevent it from happening but he went to far back in time to warn Bruce.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.