[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See the new AVGN episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: AVGN.jpg (153 KB, 847x471) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.jpg
153 KB, 847x471
See the new AVGN episode?
>>
>>333469848
AVGN stopped being funny 8 years ago.
>>
>>333469848
I thought it was pretty good compared to the last twenty or so episodes.
>>
>>333470303
Seaman was a good episode
>>
>>333470251
You obiviously didnt want the newest episode.

Being a contrarian stopped being cool 8 years ago you fucking nerd.
>>
>>333470303
Ya samesies here, it helped that I'm a megaman fan and all the call backs to his earlier shit, before they all sucked
>>
this episode made me want to go back. I can't bear the thought of getting old.

the last 10 years really took a toll on James. seeing the young nerd in low res and then the current nerd trying to play him in HD hit me harder than anything else.
>>
>>333470426
I'm sorry that the truth caused you distress.
>>
I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.

He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.

I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.
>>
>>333471237
nice copy paste.
>>
I'll take the legends critisism but X4-6 were great.
>>
>>333470934

It was surprising how jarring the change is when you actually see it happen.

I know it's impossible for him to act like a character that likely just came naturally, but it felt like a trainwreck.

I was hoping this was leading up to him actually quitting, it's depressing to see him continue doing this, but it's the only thing he has left.
>>
James and Mike should do more of the mondays playthrough stuff with bad games.

Their Sonic 06 episode was fucking gold.
>>
>>333469848
Me, myself and cuck
>>
don't talk to me or my wife's sons ever again
>>
Why does every episode have to have callbacks and be self aware and shit now. Just review the fucking game.
>>
>le randumb sweers r funay man
>>
Yes, another diamond in the rough.

>A vagina?
The delivery was literally perfect.
>>
>>333472719
It's specifically a 10 year anniversary retrospective. How did you miss that? It's the entire point of the episode, and the only one recently to do that.
>>
>>333471607
I mean he wasn't subtle about it, he was using the Mega Man games as an analogy. It sucks watching something you got used to enjoying regularly stop coming out as much, but it's probably better than overdoing it to the point where it becomes trite. And yet, it's okay to revisit it now and then to revive those moments of glory.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.