[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Sony learn that by not porting their games on PC, they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: sharing.jpg (28 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
sharing.jpg
28 KB, 500x334
When will Sony learn that by not porting their games on PC, they look super selfish and so last-last-last gen.

Everyone should be able to enjoy games. MS has the right idea.

And if Sony actually catch up to MS with AAA exclusives and not with just pc indie ports and exclusive clones of popular franchises (remember that minecraft game at psx?) and give AAA games to their own audience (gow, real gt7) that'd be great too.
>>
>>333465030
>Everyone should be able to enjoy games.
>applies only to PC gamers
>fuck console gamers who want anything that is only on PC

"master race" everyone
>>
>>333465030
shut up and buy a ps4 you poor whiny bitch
>>
>>333465030
Go back to r/PCmasterrace bitch.
>>
While I'm amped that cross platforming is happening, all brand loyalty is cancer. Get your priorities straight OP, you're arguing the right thing for the wrong reasons
>>
>>333465030
there would be no reason to own a PS4 at that point you retard
>>
>>333465157
Not everything can be played with a fucking game pad desu senpai
>>
>>333465416

Arguing that games should be exclusive for the sake of the console is a really fucked sense of priorities. Are you looking to play games or champion a company? Because the latter doesn't really have anything to do with videogames and the former doesn't benefit from not being distributed
>>
>>333465616
You can use m/kb on ps4
>>
How about both Sony and Microsoft stay the fuck away from PC since at least with Microsoft's meddling it's making shit worse. With Sony we'd just get more awfully ported weeb garbage anyway. I don't like the concept of exclusives but if exclusive games keep Sony and Microsoft from starting a war over the PC space then that's a good thing. Although maybe a war would be better than Microsoft doing everything themselves.
>>
>>333465030
Nah PC fats are pirate scum that don't deserve games
>>
>>333465846
Is this a meme? I've never seen it.
How can I set this up so I can school console plebians at fps?
>>
>>333465682
while you may think it's fucked priorities to have exclusives it's what keeps consoles alive. Sony isn't gonna give up their cashcow for the sake of players wanting to enjoy their games, you either buy their console or fuck off.
>>
>>333466096
So I think both consoles support it but the devs actually have to implement it, which nobody ever does. I think you could use kb+m on the PS3 too. And even if they do implement it almost nobody is going to use it so that's probably why they don't bother.
>>
>>333466096
Google it twat
>>
>>333466096

You could do it since the ps2 days.

Of course the dev has to map it into the game, and nobody will ever do it because the console players literally could not care less.
>>
>>333465030
Anon, with v3.50 you can steam to your PC from your ps4, so in effect you're playing PS4 games on your PC.

Hope you're happy; Power to the Players!
>>
>>333466162
Then sony do not understand why people buy consoles. And until MS gives up Halo, they dont fully understand it either.
>>
>>333466096
You could use this, keep in mind this retains aim assist so you could have hacker-tier aim
>>
>>333466320
BRB. Ebay.
>>
>>333465030
yeah, and lets let refugees into our country while we're at it.
>>
>>333466162

Consoles will always offer a cheaper gaming package for people not interested in investing in a PC game or the genres you can't play with a controller. I understand how exclusives make a console important, but that really shafts the gaming community as a whole. As a consumer it seems like unnecessary bullshit
>>
>>333466570
Bullshit.
Exclusives are a good thing because it allows devs to focus time on a specific piece of hardware.
making everything multiplat means they need to spend more time on optimization and coding for other platforms instead of working on the game.
>>
>>333466570
While you may think it shafts the community as a whole Sony and other companies don't care about that, they know people will buy it either way, they don't have to be fair.
>>
>>333465192

I'm not buying something that plays games so badly that if my PC performed that bad I'd be scared my GPU was broken.
>>
File: 1363504770690.png (123 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1363504770690.png
123 KB, 500x450
Exclusivity is retarded, plain and simple
>>
>>333466916
Disagree
>>
>>333466673

Vast majority of games aren't exclusive. A lot of very quality games aren't exclusive. I'm not sure that's as big of a deal as you make it out to be
>>
>>333465030
Putting Forza on W10 was the last nail in the coffin for the Xbone for me, and I'm still not buying W10 until I inevitably end up with a work laptop that comes with W10 preinstalled, at which point I'll dualboot with another OS and use W10 to play Forza Horizon 3 and/or FH4 without ever looking at an Xbox again.

So from my perspective, I think it's harming Microsoft more than it will help.
>>
>>333466767

Is your purpose in this thread to point out the obvious or what?
>>
>>333466978
you are worse than hitler
>>
>>333467013
But From wouldn't have been able to make Bloodborne run at a silky smooth 23 fps if they had to optimize it for other platforms, anon.
>>
>>333467102
I guess so until you nerds understand that it's never going to happen.
>>
>>333465030
>sony should give up all their exclusives like ms
>it's ok for nintendo to have exclusives on their terrible hardware though, instead of going third party like literally everyone wants.
>>
>>333465030
WHITED
>>
>>333465030
I'm a PC guy, and what you said is fucking retarded.

How entitled can you get?

If they sponsor the fucking games they should be exclusives.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.