[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth 50 dollars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1500x1096) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1500x1096
Is this worth 50 dollars?
>>
$50 too much
Get it for $30
>>
>>333462967
Where can you get it for 30?
>>
File: Mr.Benisch.jpg (281 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Benisch.jpg
281 KB, 1280x960
>>
ever held one? feels like its worth about $5
>>
It's worth the money if you can get it cheap or used.
Eighty hours of battery life is nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>333464297
Well where the fuck can you get it for cheap?
>>
File: 1416447848387.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1416447848387.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>333463894
>make controller as light weight as possible with a god tier rechargable battery
>retards think this lack of weight makes it feel cheap
>>
>>333464523
I got mine at gamestop, cost maybe 35 bucks.
All that's in the box is the controller and the cord, and the cord is a standard mini-USB cable.
If you can be sure it's in pretty good shape before you buy it, used is the way to go.
>>
it's pretty good, the battery lasts forever and the buttons feel pretty responsive
the price is pretty steep so I'd suggest shopping around at least
>>
I never found a reason for one unless I had friends to play Wii U games with.

It does nothing the Gamepad can't do, and I'm never beyond reach of the Gamepad's charging cable.
>>
$50 US? Too much

It is an overall solid and comfortable controller though
>>
The best controller i have ever used
>Stick/button placement is good
>D-pad is good
>Digital triggers is a plus for me
>God tier battery life
>Comfy and light with good form factor

I have nothing bad to say about this
>>
>>333464887
50 dollars is the cost for all controllers.
>>
File: feelin' pretty wah.jpg (35 KB, 296x285) Image search: [Google]
feelin' pretty wah.jpg
35 KB, 296x285
>>333465171
>cheap dongle for PC lets you use it like a 360 controller
>best-tier for emulators
>>
>>333465231
Over where I am the DS4 is the most expensive (about as much as a brand new AAA game) with the Xbone controller being a bit cheaper and the Wii U Pro the cheapest
>>
>>333465440
My nigga, its literally perfect for 2d games as well as dolphin emulation.
>>
>>333466134
I'll disagree on that one, any Gamecube game that actually uses the analog triggers is gonna play better on an actual Gamecube controller.
>>
>>333462873
Has a great battery life and feels great to use.

Better than the pad or a wiimote/classic controller for sure.
>>
>>333466334
Thats actually a good point, i have only been using it for wii games so far but yeah I cant imagine it working well on Mario Sunshine.
>>
>>333467151
If I'm gonna play anything on the Gamecube, I just use an actual controller and the Gamecube adapter from Nintendo, since it works natively with Dolphin. Wouldn't use a Gamecube controller for anything else.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.