[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's already dead and irrelevant Well that was fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>it's already dead and irrelevant
Well that was fast
>>
Neat concept, just had no reason to go back to it.
>>
>>333460086
Majority of faggots on here ruined it for me.
>>
>mobile pseudo-social app with a wacky Japanese concept that has nothing to do with anything except it has Miis in it
It was always irrelevant.
>>
This would have lasted a lot more if it was on the 3DS.
>>
File: image.png (227 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227 KB, 750x1334
Still number 1 almost a week later?
>>
There needs to be a way to clear out the pending answers that your Mii tells you.

I don't want to read some 4-day-old answer.
>>
File: image.png (929 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
929 KB, 640x640
The photo thing is kind of fun.
>>
>>333461803
>Snapchat, facebook, intagram
>Open

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>333460086

Is this going to be like Splatoon, where people keep saying IT'S DEAD ALREADY and >*low number* people online JUST, even though there's no way of knowing how many people are online in Splatoon
>>
>>333462358

Yes
>>
File: OW5ucVv.png (445 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
OW5ucVv.png
445 KB, 640x640
>Follow people on twitter who follow me back
>Their requests never appear in Miitomo cause the mutual requests have priority

I guess i cant ever add people on twitter anymore, i only have 90 people added
>>
File: 1459472346613.png (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459472346613.png
98 KB, 640x640
>>333462358
Yes, deal with it.
>>
>>333461668
This. They should just release miitomo on wiiu and 3ds. People will do it regularly like they do streetpasses and badge arcade regularly. No one fucking wants to use their phone for nintendo stuff.
>>
We just had a thread a couple of hours ago

>IT'S ALREADY DEAD

You do this every fucking time

Fuck off
>>
>>333460086
It's mobile shit, what did you expect?
>>
>>333463305
>>333461668

Tomodachi Life already exists

Miitomo is just a way to get people to get connected to the Nintendo brand for the time being

It's about connecting with friends with the most accessible thing in existance, your phone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.