[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of all the possible hundreds of creatures Nintendo could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Pokken_chandelure.png (108 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Pokken_chandelure.png
108 KB, 850x850
Out of all the possible hundreds of creatures Nintendo could have picked for a Pokémon fighting game, they went with a fucking light fixture? Seriously?!
>>
File: 250px-476Probopass.png (60 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-476Probopass.png
60 KB, 250x250
Could've been a lot worse.
>>
You walk into my home and notice my amazing chandelier hanging off the ceiling. You try to turn it on, but it doesn't work. Why? Because it's a dead Chandelure
>>
I like it

It's unique
>>
>>333457189
Yeah, I'm sick of seeing Jews in my games too.
>>
How do I gitgud with blaziken? I've reached chroma league with ease, but I feel like I'm missing something with this character.
>>
>>333456970
bag of trash and ice cream cone are right up there... magnemite is born of spare hardware...
>>
needs more golurk
>>
File: MegaChandelure.gif (946 KB, 400x187) Image search: [Google]
MegaChandelure.gif
946 KB, 400x187
>Implying Chandelure is bad
>>
>>333457189
He was a shameful fap.
>>
>>333459167
I never said it was bad, but there are so many other more popular choices that should have gotten into Pokken first.
>>
>>333459309
Chandelure is literally the #1 most popular Generation V Pokemon in Japan.
They do not give a fuck about your opinion.
>>
Where's the turtle thing with shoulder cannons?
>>
>>333457715
I can beat good players, but a good blaziken will always destroy me. I notice they all play very aggressive which scares me into blocking and my guard breaks most of the time.
>>
>>333459785
He was too busy making a movie to be in Pokken.
>>
>>333456970
They forgot to add literally the best Pokemon
>>
>>333460064
That doesnt look like the turtle i knew, and those things on it's back look like they belong on a hentai ova.
>>
Go post this on /vp/ OP this isn't the pokemon board

Anybody posting in here in response to OP's topic is encouraging offtopic discussion which isn't good for the board
>>
>>333460546
(you)
>>
>>333456970
I like it, but I would like Cofagrigus better.
>>
>>333456970
that cry tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8Bx-YX224
>>
>>333460546
(You)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.