[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't gone full-digital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't gone full-digital for your console of choice this generation.
>>
I only buy physical if it's cheaper than digital and I don't want to wait for a sale
>>
>>333447472
YOU USED TO CALL ME ON THE
>>
Because I can't connect my PS4 via ethernet and the wifi is fucking terrible.
>>
>>333447472
>going full digital on Nintendo devices
>>
>buy physical game
>you're done with it and/or it's shit
>can give it away, trade it in, sell it, destroy it

>buy digital game
>you're done with it and/or its shit
>stuck with it forever

Fag lol
>>
>>333447863
Sorry, I should have specified GAMING DEVICE OF CHOICE instead of console.

Wouldn't want to include pii u and ouya fans in a conversation they aren't welcome in by just saying "console"
>>
File: WORST.jpg (92 KB, 604x344) Image search: [Google]
WORST.jpg
92 KB, 604x344
>>333447918
>giving games away
>trading games in
>destroying games

i want reddit to leave

>b-b-but what if its shit????

there are a million resources out there nowadays to determine if a game is worth it or not that didn't exist when physical-only was the only option. and even then, if you weren't a literal retard, you could still determine if a game was good back then or not
>>
>>333447918
>buy digital game
>something happens to it
>no prob you can redownload

>buy physical game
>something happens to it
>you're fucked

The moral of this story is don't buy ._____
>>
>>333447472
Digital lets me buy many games which only to end up sitting in a backlog I never play.
>>
So me and roommate can play the same video games on different accounts.
>>
For some reason, Comcast doesn't want to provide full connection to my playstation.
>>
No regular internet on my apartment, have to use my moble, extremely limited one, here.
>>
I like my consumer rights.

>>333448353
The fuck are you on. /v/ has never been blindly pro digital.
>>
>>333449382
so get a fucking job and stop posting on a video game forum.
>>
>>333449486
what
>>
Not enough space, and having it as part of a physical collection can be nice.
>>
>>333447472
when my hdd explodes and psn dies what do
>>
>>333447472
I dont want to.
>>
>>333449486
>YOU CANT HAVE FREE TIME EVER
>>
>>333449747
this is the issue. as long as the service is up. you can redownload your stuff. but who says these services will stay up as long as you want them
>>
Because 2.5" HDD's are still too damn expensive.
>>
>>333450035
Stop being poor and buy more money.
>>
File: 1390197720821.png (434 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1390197720821.png
434 KB, 571x540
I like having a a big' ol vidya display. Also you can't beat that new game smell
>>
>>333447472

Wii U is only 32GB. I just don't want to download 20+ GB games on my PS4 either.
>>
>>333447472
Games locked to one system at a time
Don't want to keep buying space
Screwed if I hack
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.