[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best mmo mouse yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 81kGz3MNTcL._SL1500_.jpg (109 KB, 1500x907) Image search: [Google]
81kGz3MNTcL._SL1500_.jpg
109 KB, 1500x907
Razer has had a pretty shitty track record so far especially with their shitty overpriced "gaming" mice. However the naga epic chroma is the best mmo mouse I have ever used. Its the first mouse from them that I believe is fully worth the price. Feels greats easy to use configs and even a wireless mode for plebs. Whar do you guys think about it?
>>
Naga 14' mechanical is better.
>>
File: 1458697897443.jpg (91 KB, 938x498) Image search: [Google]
1458697897443.jpg
91 KB, 938x498
>so far especially with their shitty overpriced "gaming" mice.
>However the naga epic chroma is the best
>>
>>333443954
I've had a Naga Cataclysm since 2011 and it's great although starting to get a bit worn down. I'll probably grab a new Naga once I have some spare money or when this one finally dies.
>>
>>333443954
The Shill Among Us.jpg
>>
>>333444269
No even a razer fag but the naga chroma is the best mmo mouse on the market. The g600 started off good but after a year your computer will refuse to recognize it
>>
im using the naga right now. I had the double click of death thing for a little bit. it was off and on, but it hasn't happened in about a year. was it pricey? yep. but other then that, I have no complaints. i've grown so accustomed to it that i use it for every game i play now. Its nice not having to ever move my fingers off the wasd when i need to switch weapons for csgo.

logetic's numpad mouse is on sale right now for $47 on amazon. Never tried it but i'd say take a look at that before you get the naga.
>>
>razer products
If you want to replace your naga every month go for it. the logitech g600 is better. It has a gshift button and doesnt have razers signature horrendous build quality.
>>
File: Scimitar_01_A (1).png (111 KB, 800x615) Image search: [Google]
Scimitar_01_A (1).png
111 KB, 800x615
Corsair's software is kind of shitty, but it gets updates often. Im happy with the scimitar for dota 2 at least, comfy size in my opinion. I got tired of razer's bullshit having naga after naga fuck up.
>>
>>333446265
Im fucking retarded, I read the thread thinking you wanted alternatives.
>>
Naga was the best mouse I ever owned for the 13 months it DIDN'T register LMB clicks seventeen times a press.

Razer is and always will be complete shit.
>>
>>333446419
no one cares. post alternatives. razer is shit and people who buy from them are retards
>>
File: 1456085848339.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1456085848339.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
Any good mouse that doesn't have those shitty buttons on the sides?
>>
>>333446914
This is a mmo mouse thread fuck off fpshitter
>>333446197
G600 is shit after a year computers will randomly not be able to sense them. Nothing worse than a 70 dollar mouse becoming a brick because of unknown device error
>>
>>333447316
What do you recommend instead?
>>
>>333443954
Razor finally made an MMO mouse for people who aren't manlets without angled side buttons? Bravo razor, you finally made a decent sounding mouse. Lets hope it's build quality isn't shit like the G600.
>>
File: Redragon-Gaming-mouse.jpg (23 KB, 932x420) Image search: [Google]
Redragon-Gaming-mouse.jpg
23 KB, 932x420
>>333447469
Reddragon perdition with 16400 dpi it is easily the best mouse I have ever used and is much cheaper than razer/logitech shit.
>>
>>333447805
>G600
>shit
>>
>>333447316
I have had mine for well over a year and it's just fine and this is the first time I've heard about this problem
>>
>>333448235
I got mine in 2012 and this issue happened to me this month. It does work when I plug it to my ps4.
>>
>>333448219
I said build quality. I'm on my third one within 2 years. First one started not registering left clicks within a year, They sent me a new in box replacement that was fucked to holy hell. All the face buttons vibrate when you clicked one, the scroll wheel wouldn't move when left click was held down, all the face buttons felt like they were put on incorrectly (felt too high or too low) and to top it off the internal RAM died within 3 months. Got a third replacement sent to me and the scroll wheel makes a metallic sound when you scroll and the third face button requires a ton of extra pressure to press down.

The only reason I haven't gone out to buy a different mmo mouse is because the alternatives were utter garbage, lacked features and in the old naga's case were made for baby hands.
>>
>>333449884
>made for baby hands
What ever you say Mr. Orangutan
>>
>>333446650
Meme all you want faggot, I bought a Naga like 6 years ago and it has not once given me any issues and is going strong to this day. 10/10 would buy again.
>>
I have never bought a Razer product that didn't crap out on me within 3 months. I RMA something every 3 months like clockwork.

Naga, Naga 2013, Imperator, Kraken, Widow. All of that craps out within 3 months. RMA'd and bought a crappy Logitech 105 keyboard, a G600 mouse, and a steelseries headset. 4 years later. Still works great.
>>
File: 20160326_222604-min.jpg (1 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160326_222604-min.jpg
1 MB, 5312x2988
>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

I fell for the Razer meme nearly 4 years ago. Nothing yet has failed on me, surprisingly. How fucked am I? Estimated time of failure? What alternatives do you recommend for when my hardware inevitably fails and I need to jump ship?
>>
>>333451058
4 years for a mouse especially a razer mouse is really damn good. Maybe razer beibg bad really is a meme.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.