[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need for Speed thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Can we have a NFS thread?

Currently playing Carbon. It's fun
>>
How different would the Need for Speed franchise have been if The Fast and the Furious hadn't done nearly as well as it did?
>>
>>333443434
It would be similar to the classics.
>>
How terrible is the newest one?
>>
>>333443434
Probably just more super car related games, like hot pursuit, high stakes, porsche unleashed etc

Tuner cars existed before FnF, but those movies definitely made them a lot more popular to the masses and likely contributed to NFS Underground.
>>
Carbon was the last good game in the series
Prove me wrong
>>
>>333444082
carbon was trash, canyon races were dope though. most of the campaign was rubber band bullshit and was extremely biased towards European imports.
>>
>>333444082
Hot Pursuit was alright
>>
>>333444284
B.S. Muscle Cars are even more OP thanks to the uber acceleration. You can pretty much overtake Darius on the first turn with the Z06. Tuner cars is shit tho.
>>
Porsche Unleashed or High Stakes...which one is the best NFS?
>>
>>333445539
Both had the best soundtracks that weren't composed of licensed music.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.