[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Dark Souls = Class Fantasy + Berserk and BB = Gothic Horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1455494311676.png (68 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1455494311676.png
68 KB, 700x400
If Dark Souls = Class Fantasy + Berserk and BB = Gothic Horror mixed with Lovecraft, what would you guys want for a future From project?

Cyberpunk + Norse Mythology here.
>>
play too human
>>
>>333440175
I actually enjoyed that game and wish they'd been able to make their sequel ;_;
>>
>>333440105

>Cyberpunk + Norse Mythology

Wasn't there a game years back that everybody in the GameJournoPro tried to hype up that had that exact theme and it flopped spectacularly into obscurity, I've forgotten it's name though.
>>
Giger-esque pseudo futurism. It feels like it's set in the future, but they still mainly use melee, and also penises and vaggos everywhere.
>>
>>333440105
probably something else western yeah, considering their best sellers are all western fantasy ripoffs
>>
>>333440857
TooHuman. It was vaporware, a lot of people were hyped for that ge for years
>>
Would like a sequel to 3D dot game heroes. Maybe without the FUCKING DASH CIRCUIT this time. That's the one thing preventing me from getting the platinum trophy. FUCK.
>>
>>333441093
TooHuman was looking to be amazing, if I recall though didn't they lose the rights to the engine they were using and had to basically build their own at the last minute?
>>
>>333440105
Just check what books Miyazaki is into. DaS and BB were only made coz he enjoyed western fantasy books and Lovecraft.
>>
>>333440105
New Metroid.

I mean they can't fuck it up any worse than TN did, right?
>>
>>333440105
I really like this pic.
Can I save it?
>>
>>333441350
I think they went ahead with it actually, then Epic went to court, and copies of the game had to be destroyed.
>>
>>333440105
Dune+The Warriors Tell me you wouldn't play a game about escaping from two conflicting sides with Dune esque themes.
>>
>>333441873
>Dune
I want this to happen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.