[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to make another "Where do they go from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I don't want to make another "Where do they go from here?" thread because Blizzard could do anything at this point and it wouldn't be surprising. My question is: How many more major events are left, and places to visit? It feels like since MoP Blizzard has started to deter away from having major events because they are running out of lore. MoP was a pretty random area and then WoD is just sort of a continuation of the story line created in MoP, and now Legion is basically back tracking to previous expansions where we've already completed major events. So, when will we get another expansion that is actually significant to the lore like Wrath? How many of these significant events are left?
>>
I think it's a pacing game, on Blizzards part. With the burning legion big bads only being able to be completely destroyed in their home world, its inevitable that an expansion will take place there. The only question is when Blizzard wants to explore that, as it would make for a great wrap up. As for whether or not it would follow Legion or take place after a different expansion remains to be seen, but I think it just depends on what sort of longevity Blizzard intends for the game.
>>
>>333438943
I hope they make WoW2 in a decade or so with some completely mindblowing new technology like ultra vr or some smth.
>>
>>333440609
WoW 2 won't exist. You'll be waiting as long as the cucks that keep waiting for KOTOR 3. Blizzard has already started WoW is the end of Warcraft. Once they are done with expanding WoW, it's over. There will be no other games.
>>
>>333439987
I think it's going to be a long time until we see that though. Look at EQ1. It's still going and they are still releasing expansions. I don't expect anything less for the longevity of WoW. I expect to see this game last another decade minimum.
>>
>>333441640
>Once they are done with expanding WoW, it's over. There will be no other games.

I agree with you about WoW 2, but I seriously doubt they'll stop making Warcraft games altogether.
>>
>>333438943
With how they revamped the lore, we'll be fighting the Void Lord bullshit after Sarg dies during Legion. And the Burning Legion's collapse will merely be a set back until we go to Argus, kill Y'zoth, and Azeroth finally matures into a real boy and kills everyone on it.

Basically just like how SC2 went.
>>
>>333438943
they ran out of content from wc3 in wotlk
in cata, they retconned something from wc2
from pandaria on, they just started making shit up
>>
>>333438943
Chronicles and the new Illidan book blew open their new venues for lore, expansions and stories. there's much, much more WoW to come, believe it. especially now that the cogs have begun to turn as Illidan's redemption arc as the leader of the army of light is barely about to begin.
>>
>>333438943
I'm not the best Loremaster but if they wanna drag WoW on for 10 more expansions they could do it. I didn't think so until WoD but they can always use time travel bullshit to fuck their shit up even more and visit the past like they will Legion(Burning Crusade 2.0) On legitimate Lore that needs to be resounded on Nzoth and Lady Azshara ...then Sargeras. That's it. That's all that's really left but i'm sure the Lich King will make a return although this time he's Bolvar so it's different. It's not like they had any problems bringing back Guldan and now Illidan. Deaths clearly mean nothing now.
>>
They still have the night elf fish queen
>>
>>333438943
>that image

But Kil'Jaeden was the final boss of BC.
>>
>>333443176

By that logic, the Lich King wasn't the last boss of Wrath of the Lich King.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.