[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /v/ have liked it if Riley was Japanese?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: CHARRED.gif (4 MB, 639x354) Image search: [Google]
CHARRED.gif
4 MB, 639x354
Would /v/ have liked it if Riley was Japanese?
>>
No, because it would still be a shit game.
>>
Yeah, even if they are lesbos, a nigger mixing with a white girl doesnt feel right
>>
>>333438801
who is riley
>>
What?
No
>>
>>333438936
>>333438981
>>333438974
Why even post?
>>
>>333439036
OP asked a question and I answered it. What's the issue?
>>
>we need more diversity, we're starting to get criticism
>what if we make Ellie gay?
>isn't she like 15?
>yeah, but let's give her a gay girlfriend
>genius!
>wait, what if we make it an interracial underaged gay relationship?
>I'm already making space for my Game of the Year Awards
>>
>>333439330
>sonyggers will defend this
>>
>>333438801
I thought it was cute, didn't annoy me much. What did was how short the DLC is. Could've been more after the bite in the past and more in the future. No tear jerker part where you have to bash in infected Riley's head with a brick, BAKA.
>>
>>333438801
Riley would've been better if she didn't act the role Elly played outside of the DLC. She managed to be more annoying in every way possible. Her romance thing was out of left field, too. "Oh, let's make out because why not?" People get mad when tits are added to characters in other games because they just need tits, so why was it okay for Riley to just out of fucking nowhere be a lesbian? It could've been better established BEFORE everything else, not as a random "Oh, by the way" topic. They could've also written her to not be so damn annoying, as well.

The real question is why the fuck did the fungus zombies even get out of control like that? They drop like flies, and were just people with rabies at first. Easily contained, just not contained because "HURR DURR MILITARY IZ STUPD"
>>
Why are there no legit underage Japanese lesbian videos online?
>>
>>333439652
>Why the fuck did the zombies get out of control?
That's a problem with most zombie fiction, its hardly unique to the last of us. The infection would spread way too slowly if its only transmittable by bite. The Last of Us at least has transmission by spores, which would be much harder to stop.
>>
>>333440495
>>333439652
I always just assume the world ends because of people panicking and fucking shit up
>>
>>333438801
arent they both underage in that scene? what was the game rating?
>>
>>333442001
M, obviously. there's like one game with AO rating. it's not like they had sex, plus it's DLC anyway
>>
>>333438801
I liked it because the nigger died an horrible dead
>>
>>333438801
Probably. Black people are inherently unattractive and it seems unrealistic that she would want to kiss one
>>
Suspension bridge effect
>>
>>333438801
Speaking honestly I would have liked it if Riley was actually cute.
>>
>>333439330
>14 year olds are completely asexual beings that couldn't possibly be attracted to anyone or thing
I know you're a virgin, but come on.
>>
>>333438801
Yes. Loli yuri is the best loli and the best yuri.
>>
File: 1406004760585s.jpg (4 KB, 235x222) Image search: [Google]
1406004760585s.jpg
4 KB, 235x222
>>333438801
This game should have purely been about friendship. Underage, interracial gay love was tryhard to the point of being cringe inducing.
>>
>>333439330
>>isn't she like 15?

Not seeing a problem here pham
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.