[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is SF 5 mechanically similar to any of the previous games and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: KSBRLA32~7.jpg (3 MB, 2400x2756) Image search: [Google]
KSBRLA32~7.jpg
3 MB, 2400x2756
Is SF 5 mechanically similar to any of the previous games and if so which one is the closest? Third Strike?
>>
>you will never shoot heroin with kristen stewart
>>
>>333420663
nigger it's weed and downer pills.
>>
>>333420140
sfv is nothing like the previous games, neutered and limited as fuck in comparison.
>>
>>333420140
Why actors and actresses get caught doing commoner stuff? Can't they hire and send their butlers and maids with their infinite amount of money?
>>
I'd say it's most like Street Fighter I
>>
>>333421083
because other people actually like to leave their house, you friendless outcast.
>>
>>333421057
isn't it just a reiteration of third strike?
>>
>>333421083
Because it's annoying as fuck to explain to people what they need to buy for you.
>>
>>333421057
Gotta buy the Super/Turbo editions if you want those missing moves back into the game, goyim.
>>
>>333421083
how about people don't follow celebrities around taking pictures of them doing everyday things
>>
>>333420140

Actress Kristen Stewart alone in a store? It'r a eb deal shame if some guys threw a bag over her head and dragged her into the back of van before driving her to some secluded place where they can do whatever they want to her.
>>
>>333423130
She looks like that already happened to her...
>>
>>333423130
What do you mean anon?
>>
>>333421083
>>333423130
Some actors/actresses don't make as much as we think they do, that's just media Idolizing them. They usually make a lot more from ads and propaganda than actual movies; if they aren't at the center of the media they tend to spend all of their gains wrongly and end up in the gutter. Hence why they're pretty mediocre when compared to soccer players or big business owners.
>>
>>333423741
>What do you mean anon?

I'd tie her up, pull her socks and shoes off then start relentlessly tickling her feet with an ostrich feather. First she'd threaten and snarl insults, then she'd giggle, then laugh hysterically, then gasp and sob, until finally she wets her panties. At this point I force her to drink a half-liter of soda, then I start tickling her until she wets herself again.

At this point Kristen is sitting in a large puddle, utterly humiliated, red-faced, barely able to breathe/ I let her calm down, then cut her loose and give her a pair of plain white cotton panties to wear home.
>>
>>333420140
One of her legs is noticeably thicker than the other.
>>
>>333425006
she pirated a ham in there
>>
>>333424652
Wouldn't even feed her a bowl of eggs?
>>
>>333420663

Why would I want to?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.