[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 26_bayonettanotsexy06.jpg (637 KB, 2000x1994) Image search: [Google]
26_bayonettanotsexy06.jpg
637 KB, 2000x1994
What went wrong?
>>
not much really.

If you play at the top level, Bayonetta 2 is just hugely disappointing compared to the first game.

if you're just a casual player, you're probably going to like 2 more.
>>
>>333418356
>tfw casual
>>
If you mean her character in smash, not much. People just latched to her like mad and as a result others started getting mad at the character

Just get used to her moveset and you'll be baiting counters for easy smashes

I really wanna buy Bayo 1+2 but fucking hell it's expensive down here in HUEland
>>
>wii u

that went wrong
>>
>>333418356
Guessing he means in tr4sh not her games.

People don't like the idea of skill so they complain about her. Sometimes I do good against bayonetta, sometimes they shit on me, all I could do is try to better understand playing against them.
>>
>>333418549
If you never played the first one on 360, it's worth the money. I've got 500 hours in Bayo 1 and about 50 in Bayo 2.
>>
>>333418549
Counter is definitley broken man, it has a 10 second refresh rate and it's incredibly lagless compared to other counters
>>
>>333418978
10 seconds is a long ass time. FE characters and Pokemon counters never deteriorate
>>
File: 08902844.jpg (54 KB, 823x540) Image search: [Google]
08902844.jpg
54 KB, 823x540
>>333418978
That's the thing. People will constantly try to read through each and everything you do, and that's when you bait THEM into leaving themselves wide open for an attack

e.g. an aerial followup for megaman: many bayos will instantly try to counter when you approach them during edgeguard expecting you to attack. So you get up close to make them counter, then attack after the with time activation frames.

I honest to god have a harder time with shulk's vision since it drags for fucking ever
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (34 KB, 354x464) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
34 KB, 354x464
She got rekt by Dante.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.