[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post shitty devs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Post shitty devs
>>
File: EvaXephon.jpg (56 KB, 576x424) Image search: [Google]
EvaXephon.jpg
56 KB, 576x424
>>333407534
He's using Unity and doesn't even make his own assets. Its an insult to people with talent to call this attention whore a "dev".
>>
>>333407974
He does all the code though
Thus he develops the game and designs it
>>
>>333408113
YandereDev spotted
>>
Huniedev.
>>
File: 1459677711407.jpg (119 KB, 1008x622) Image search: [Google]
1459677711407.jpg
119 KB, 1008x622
>>333407534
>>
>>333408596
Brilliant arguement anon
>>
>>333407534

I. Dislike. That. You're. Posting. About. Me. On. /v/. Please. DO NOT. Post. About. Me. On. Here.

You. Are. ACTIVELY. SABOTAGING. THE. GAME. DEVELOPMENT.
>>
File: Behaviour_Interactive_logo.svg.png (4 KB, 150x137) Image search: [Google]
Behaviour_Interactive_logo.svg.png
4 KB, 150x137
>>
>>333408783
Now I feel like sabotaging this guy just for the sake of.
>>
>>333407534
the guy is right. eat a dick faggots
>>
>>333408783

He talks like voice actors do in toddler shows. Really, really slow so the children can keep along. Its like he thinks all his fans are fucking retards.

OH WAIT
>>
>>333407534
What's the story behind this?
>>
>>333409103
No he's not, he can just ignore the freakin dumb emails and not whining on youtube
>>
>>333408113
And then he's start asking for professional assets FOR FREE
>>
>>333409405
There's a reason why it's Voluntery work
>>333409290
How is he going to contact volunteers and artists then?
>>
8-12 HOURS A DAY ON EMAILS.
How can you fuck up so bad?
>>
>>333409548
He can just look for very legit voluntary emails one by one or just hire someone for sorting the emails, but the main fault is he's whining on the internet which is dumb of course
>>
>>333409152
Why do you think this method works on toddlers in the first place? It proves successful for a reason. The more clear you're are able to present your point the bigger your chance of succeeding. This is the only way to get through and reach as many people as you're able to.
>>
File: dead_linger.jpg (359 KB, 981x835) Image search: [Google]
dead_linger.jpg
359 KB, 981x835
Sandswept devs may not have some unique awful things about them like yanderedev, but they just add so much into the pot of terrible.

> they were riding the kickstarter hype train when it still hasn't produced a single game
> they were riding the survival zombie multiplayer sandbox hype train that dayz had spawned
> ungifted in coding&design, overambitious in their plans, it's almost like they never had dev experience before
> unprofessional presentation. go and look up an update video for the dead linger and I challenge you not to cringe at the terrible jokes
> game cancelled with a "sorry we didn't know deving meant work" letter

Terrible. Absolutely disgusting and the ultimate embodiment of everything wrong with the early access-era
>>
>>333409727
If he'd hire someone to sort his email it took a long ass time to teach him what to do.
>>
>>333410229
>Tell the guy just to look for very legit emails
>Delete the one that sucks
Sure it takes VERY LOOOONG TIME
>>
>>333410229
No it fucking wouldn't. It's not a dog for fuck's sake.
>>
>>333409175
He's making Yandere Simulator. Everything is going great, but he gets so many shitty emails in between legit ones that it's driving him crazy.
>>
>>333410229
Listen, he has VERY high standards.
I mean, what would he do if he hired someone who didn't respond to a VOLUNTEER as soon as they send the message?
>>
>>333408113
>all the code
>unity
>>
File: 1455229508563.png (78 KB, 263x278) Image search: [Google]
1455229508563.png
78 KB, 263x278
>>333408783

It pains me that the poor bastard doesn't realize that his email-based OCD has created an entire platoons worth of people who regularly send him pointless bullshit under the guise of being clueless 12 year olds just to piss him off.
>>
>>333410754
Yes, Unity isn't that easy you little chap
>>
>>333409591
He said that a worst case scenario and not every day. He also said he spends more time talking to really volunteers then answering stupid e-mails.
>>
>>333410229
No it wouldn't. He already put the emails into "categories". All the secretary has to do is go through them and paste a copypasta answer to every single one. The overwhelming majority of the emails fit into the copypasta category and the rest can be forwarded to him personally.

This is by the way, how actual customer support works. Every game studio, hell, everybody with a public job gets a ton of emails they cannot possibly sort through alone.

His reasons for not hiring a secretary are utter bullshit. He is afraid of leaks? When was the last time any customer service was responsible for leaks, what kind of horsecrap is that?

I am speculating here, but he appears like a guy who just has severe trust issues and/or is addicted to controlling everything.
>>
>>333407534
Actual developer here, I've seen his game, I could literally make it by myself in like 6 months. minus the voice acting.
>>
>>333412447
Do it, prove it
>>
>>333412447
Let's see it then.
>>
> complains about people who don't read his forums, FAQ or watch his video instructions that they email him
> makes video that appeals to exactly that type of people

it's like trying to reach a blind person by putting up billboards on the side of the road
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.