[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this one? I liked it tbqh famalamadingdong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: inb4 shitposting.jpg (337 KB, 1278x714) Image search: [Google]
inb4 shitposting.jpg
337 KB, 1278x714
What did you think of this one?

I liked it tbqh famalamadingdong.
>>
I'm tired of these episodes talking 75% of the video about the nerd instead of playing games.

Please James stop, now that you've done the 10th anniversary episode with that kind of shit, for the next one maybe by 2020, just play A game and make it funny.
>>
>>333402562
one of the games had 2020 in the title and he said "maybe in the year 2020 i'll review this piece of shit". I think it was in the street fighter 2010 video.
>>
>>333401940
It was good, but he needs to stop sucking his own dick so much.
>>
>>333404272
It was Bible Games 2.

https://youtu.be/_dUVZozf-i0?t=349
>>
>>333401940
I enjoyed it. One of his better ones from recently.
>>
WHY DIDNT HE COVER HIS BALDNESS WHEN HE WENT BACK IN TIME
>>
>>333402562

This is what I miss, him getting frustrated with the actual game instead of obviously-scripted outbursts.
>>
Ever since he started making his movie (which i never want to see) his video have been pretty bad.
You can tell he just does it not to keep the channel alive.
Wat other sources of income does he have?
>>
>>333401940
fuck the avgn hes up there with that pile of shit spoony.

>well known cuck who lets black dudes fuck his wife while him and mike play vidya
>over 30 and still playin vidya
>helped with the cheetamen 2 scam
>is doing a review of mega man shit thats chris chan levels of being an aspie
>2 seconds away from starting to talk bout wwe like spoony and littlecuckto of yu-gi-oh fame

the only ppl worse then this cuck are spoony and those beta cucks over at roosterteeth who suck off microshit
>>
Fuck Megaman X5. James is on point with fucking Alia or whatever the fuck the name of that dumb cunt is. People say it's one of the best on PSX.. good god. Every 2 seconds. X!! X!! DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN HOLD FUCK TO CHARGE SHIT?
>>
I liked it. He finally put a closure to AVGN as a webseries in this video. I hope he succeeds in filmmaking.
>>
>>333406073
Only faggots and shitposters say X5 is the best. X4 is the actual best PSX Megaman.

>>333406163
>He finally put a closure to AVGN as a webseries in this video.
Watch the whole thing, nerd.
>>
>>333405236
oh cool thanks. when 2020 comes we should let James AKA AVGN know about it. Imagine how bald he's gonna be in 2020.
>>
so basically he finally acknowledged the series have become stale and that motherfucking mike tries to take the channel over, but he's just going to continu things like they are
truly non-memery unironically literally without question objectively a cuck
>>
It made me feel old
>>
>retcons everything that happened in this video

You know the show goes to shit when they start meddling with and outright shitting on the established lore. Introducing time traveling aspects may already interfere with the established events and you already see those aspects in that episode. It's why people hate Red Alert 3. There was no regard for all the memories and precious moments people had with that franchise. They just took a big dump on the entire franchise and stated that none of what you experienced previously ever took place to begin with. A giant fuck you to all the fans out there who grew up with Command & Conquer and cherished all the memories watching cutscenes and seeing the story unfold that span an impressive amount of games. No, none of that happened, fuck you, let's reboot the entire thing and rewrite the story on our terms. And then follow it up with that moba abomination which was C&C4 which was possibly the worst send-off you could ever give to a series that was one of the pioneers in the rts genre.

Fuck you Electronic Arts. I hope you will die in a fucking agony and with a massive debt.
>>
I did like his jab at Nostalgia Critic.
>"Now that's a fucking horrible idea."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.