[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it a good change?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1492246417911.jpg (2 MB, 3777x2508) Image search: [Google]
1492246417911.jpg
2 MB, 3777x2508
Was it a good change?
>>
>>333393729
dat samus suit
>>
Yes. Womens' bodies are shameful and should be covered.
>>
>>333394156
>Doesn't like to see Samu's tight latex ass
I bet you kiss girls too faggot.
>>
>>333393729
how long till Team Ninja/Koei make Fire Emblem games?
>>
The game would be as underwhelming even with the underwear.
Hell, the theme for 5 seems to be less scary and more sexy, hard to feel tense and creep out when sexy ghosts are floating around me with big boobs and cleavage.
>>
>>333393729
If we could swap Zelda's dress for the black lingerie it would be perfect
>>
What game?
>>
>>333394551
Fatal Frame 5
>>
>>333393729
No. Stop baiting this apologetic shit with the same shitpost you've been doing since October.
>>
>>333393729
Samus suit is sexier.
>>
>>333393729
The game was trash compared to FF1-3. I guess the otaku pandering had more focus than the actual game.
>>
>>333393729
You could say they were trying to cater to fans,but since they took the lingerie out if the story you know it was because it was "offensive"
>>
>>333395420
It was two outfits you dumb queer. I can guarantee it took next to no time for the team not involved with gameplay development but instead art and assets to design two outfits for the game.
>>
>>333394156
as salaam alaikum my brethren
>>
>>333393729
Why not put in both?
>>
What the fuck is up with that retarded nigger ass on the samus suit
>>
File: ql.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ql.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
>>333396517
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>333394296
fuck off Xavier
>>
File: 1459119409588.png (1 MB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1459119409588.png
1 MB, 1000x666
>Models are ported to SFM
>Only like one webm made so far

Fucking hell man.
>>
No. Should've had both.
>>
>>333393729
When US gets a retail release I'll let you know...
>>
>>333393729
No. They should have just given us all the costumes.
>>
>>333397284
Weird how NoA is to America what Atlus is to Europe.
>>
>>333396517
Pedophile detected
>>
>>333393729
samus us way sexier
but they fucked up the ass :( it look weird
>>
>>333394439
This is exactly what I felt.

>limited amount of enemies and most of them doesn't even come close to being scary since it's just humans with black paint
>plot was essentially "none of this shit would have happened if they just get the fuck outta there after they got back the people they want"
>seriously why do they keep on living next to murder mountain
>you have a lovely cast of characters to play from, such as; Suicidal ghost whisperer, The Densest Man alive who still won't get it even if his qt tomboy assistant started grabbing his sick, An Inbred

At this point I realized even sexy costumes can't save this train wreck they want to call horror. Please tell me the other installments in the series were better.
>>
>>333398794
>sick
I mean dick. As in the one thing he should have been providing to his assistance and possibly prevent her from getting easily manipulated by the ghosts.
>>
>>333393729
No, what game is this?
>>
No, but the Samus suit is an okay substitute because it shows even more ass than the original outfit. That said, it's a really, really inconsequential change as you have to play the game for 20+ hours before these become available.
>>
The costumes on the right are easier to jerk off to because the ones on the left are trying too hard to be sexy

This is fact
>>
>>333399410
Fatal frame 5 for the Wii U
>>
>>333399550
Thanks, anon
>>
>>333394439
>>333398794

Believe it or not that's what they were going for for this particular title.

>Sakamoto: I think there are lots of people who aren't so great with horror games and maintain a respectful distance, so I hoped that the emphasis on the sexiness in this game will have acted as a gateway that makes people think, "This is scary, but I want to give it a go." I hope to make another chance for people to find it fun to play if we make a sequel.

>Osawa: Out of the things Mr. Shibata and I spoke about in the initial planning stages about what to do next, there are two things we didn't use in this game. If we do another, I'd like to make use of those unused things somehow. It would be quite different to the current Zero, though.

>Shibata: This game began by destroying Zero, and was made with the hope that different customers to usual would be brought in, but I think upon reflection that maybe the crucial scariness of the ghosts was a bit lacking. I'd like one more time to use a system where you're scared but can avoid it to rework Japanese horror.

>Kikuchi: We made the first Zero game in 2001, and the year after next it will welcome in its 15th anniversary. It's something that could be called Shibata and my life work, but with some new impetus... be it the appearance of a new console, or some kind of anniversary, with some kind of timing like that I hope we can start planning. We're starting to exhaust the ideas that have already been used as far as horror games go, so I'd like to keep stocking up on ideas to create a new fear.

http://fftranslations.atspace.co.uk/ff5/ff5interview.html

Also, 5 sold better than several of the older installments despite being on a dead-ass console with a sabotaged Western release.
>>
>>333393729
should have been the white swim suit and zero suit. The frills on the lingerie ruin the thong. Zelda costume is cool, but eh, i could live without it
>>
>>333393729
>Samus and Zelda are now Japanese

I guess it was bound to happen eventually. They already were on the border of being Asian, and seeing as this is where they originated from I can't say I disagree with the move. Look at it from their perspective: Japan has created two of the most iconic videogame characters in history and they have the right to show some pride by adding more Asian traits to these characters.

I guess they did this in America because Japan already regards Samus and Zelda as Asian, so this was kind of a wakeup call for the US.

I do find it odd that Japan would choose to portray these flagship characters so provocatively in their own country, but I guess it's just to show another new side to them in order to keep things fresh,
>>
I emulated 4 and enjoyed it, would I enjoy this one?
>>
>>333395770
>>333393729

Japan got both

Samus suit and zelda dress were released as free DLC iirc
>>
>>333399990
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>333400260
He's talking about their ethnicity, I think.
>>
>>333400532
they're costumes, not characters
>>
>>333400789
If that was true, why can't we have both costumes?
>>
>>333400907
goodbye
>>
>>333400789
Tell that to him
>>
>>333393729
was agaisnt censorship and never bothered to check this game but dat samus. muh fucking dick
>>
sure the samus suit gives me the best defined ass I can see in the game, but the problem is on principle
They changed it because they didn't want American audiences to see the lingerie. So fuck the localization team
>>
File: 0.jpg (483 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
483 KB, 1280x720
Do we have sales figures for the west version?
>>
>>333393729
Yes, the Zelda outfit does actually help to hide her flat ass.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.